Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth Must Out #3 - AIDS, a Man-made infectious disease
6/21/2008 4:45:25 PM
Hello I'm back.

Peter, it might seem crazy and some people believe that it is useless, but when someone or some body of people commit an evil act, I send love and light in their direction.

I know that on my own, I can't change very much, but I know that I am not the only person who does that.

But my meaning before was more that if enough people investigate and bring to the attention of the world, what is actually going on, or what has happened, then working within a state of love for their fellow man, the outcome will be positive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, are there too many sheep who are happy to be herded into the pen and thereafter hide their heads in the sand, or are there enough sheep herders and free spirits and protectors?

I for one, do not say baaaa (and it gets me into trouble sometimes, but as my dear daddy told me, I will continue to be me!)

God bless us all and may the angels guide us in the right direction.

Angel cuddles and much, much love,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 5:31:16 PM

Hello Georgios,

I absolutely do not believe that Aids was manufactured in the US....OR any where else.  I do believe that Aids was a natural manifestation of nature.  And was then spread to man.

As far as Jeremiah Wright is concerned, I believe that he was hunting for his "15 Minutes of Fame".  He got what he was after and now he is out of the limelight.  It is unfortunate that he was connected to Mr. Obama.

I do believe that Reverend Wright used his postion as pastor of Barack Obama and his family to get publicity for his own use.  He is not a person that I would want as my pastor.......

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 7:56:58 AM
Hello Sarah!

I first heard about AIDS 1982. From 1984 I and my office gave information bout HIV and aids. Today I feel bad being part to give to all those people information which today is characterized as false and hoax.

I  fully agree with your second post. We must all together work to fight against all this. We need good wallhounds (shepperd-dogs) and good shepperds to wall the sheep.

Have a great new summer week.
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 8:02:25 AM
Hello Peter!

We live in a small world. Today it is easier to bring things up to day light. I have a clip from newspaper where known global scientists are fighting against "false" information and they goive lots of information from inside. They support the statement that AIDS is man-made procedure.

Searching deeper I understand why it happened and what the target was.

Have a great day
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 8:39:09 AM
Hello Dimitra!

Yes, I came to Greece summer 1983, just under that period that newspapers wrote about a virus that came out of laboratories. I have some of those articles spared.

He he! It is not science fiction. I would like it to be, but it is not. Aids is not even a virus. Today we know taht. So all anti-virus medicin people used was also a form to cheat against them. This medicin cost lots of money.

I wish a freshy summer.
I hope everything goes well this summer in Greece.

Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!