Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The truth must out #1 TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND HAARP
6/8/2008 1:47:37 PM
THE TRUTH MUST OUT
Angels Don’t Play This HAARP
"Advances in Tesla Technology"

This is a new serial of articles I will post in AdLandPro. I will disappoint some of my friends but I will open the eyes of many of you.  Many things are happing around us. Some of us just pray. Others are expecting the world to go under and some others believe that God or other powers will save us. I am telling you. Nobody and no God will get involved to help you. You yourself must fight for your body and your soul.

TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND HAARP 

Informative video on HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program)the new weather modification and mind control Star Wars Defense Initiative (SDI)weapon of the US military. HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also capable of altering peoples moods. Run a Google.com search for HAARP.

Informative Video Clip

Harp is a nice organon (instument) that you can use to heal your body and calm your mind but harp can also be the Pandora's box in wrong hands.

Click above to have real information on politiacal level

Today we have evidence that USA is able to make artificail earthquakes and tsunamis. Here is an inforamtive video clip on HAARP.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

RELATED TOPICS OF "The Truth Must Out"
#2 A Letter To Our Leaders
#3 AIDS, a Man-made infectious disease
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The truth must out #1 TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND HAARP
6/8/2008 1:49:22 PM
Admin notes

THE TRUTH MUST OUT

In my early teenages I red George Orwell's essay
"Animal farm". Later all the pupils we were "forced", every morning, to follow daily recorded presentation of the essay. At the end we had an exam on this essay. At that time I found this essay as a fantastic unbelievable utopia.

Animal Farm and 1984: Failed revolutions

It was in this context–discontent with the left and the working class and outrage with totalitarianism–that Orwell wrote Animal Farm and 1984. But 1984 in particular is as much about the horrors of British capitalism and the nuclear arms race as it is about Stalin’s Russia. As he describes so well in "Capitalism and Communism: Two Paths to Slavery": "Capitalism leads to dole queues, the scramble for markets and war. Collectivism leads to concentration camps, leader worship and war. There is no way out of this unless a planned economy can somehow be combined with the freedom of the intellect.

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 5:04:07 PM

Hi Georgios,

BRAVO for posting this, and indeed Benjamin Fulford is one incredulous knowledgeable individual.

I will also share this link he has on Project Camelot.   It's a good one.

The level of criminality is way beyond treason, and only raising the collective consciousness of the people in mass can set us free!  The US regime must be stopped in it's tracks, and ironically.......I do believe it is much closer than you think.  I can only hope to look at my TV very soon, and watch the REAL media reporting the TRUTH starting with the truth of 911!  There are many whistleblowers in the wings.

The Native Americans and Indigenous peoples know the star nations are here to help restore the planet, but they cannot decloak until the criminals are behind bars, which is up to us!

As the Hopi Prophecy says,
"We are the ones we have been waiting for."  Indeed, EACH PERSON on this planet needs to wake up and do their part.  Knowledge is power and ignorance is no excuse.

Personally, I do believe that LOVE is the only antidote to rid ourselves of the dark NWO cabel.  They (mostly clones) cannot exist in the light, and we need to rid the planet of FEAR, in order for the LIGHT to shine.  Our thoughts do create our reality.....through hard focus.

Here is an excerpt from your friend Thoth I thought you might enjoy.  lol

Thoth's Emerald Tablets

Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,
guides for ye when my day is done.

I look forward to your continued information, and I hope this forum gets lots of traffic and readers!

Cheers,  Jill

+0
6/8/2008 6:11:54 PM
This is indeed good information and something I had never heard of.
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 2:28:31 AM
Hello Jill!

Thank you for this informative reply. It is not the first time the earth experiences this at least in two times at the past something like this happened and the result was a new start from the beginning.

The TESLA techologies are known for a long time now. USA, Russia and Yugoslavia, China, India have the knowledge. Do you now understand why USA attacked Serbia-Yugoslavia? Does it make sense why the US air forces hit the Chinese Embassy in Blegrade? Do you know that USA lost some Stealths in Yugoslavia.

HAARP TRANSMITTER NOW RUNNING AT FULL POWER !!
Can be Easily Heard Around the World on Shortwave Radio. Has Space War Begun?

I should point out in 1983 a number of Air Force ER-135 electronic warfare planes were shot down in the Sea of Japan. They were apparently making a covert entry into soviet airspace to test the latest Russian technology. What the Air Force did not know then was the Soviets had developed a stealth fighter so the 135's never saw the Russians coming and all 5 of the US e-warfare planes were shot down.
Continue reading

It's now official - Americans lost their pride and joy: at least one of USAF's stealthiest aircraft, the F-117A Night Hawk, is lost to Yugoslav anti-aircraft defenses. Russian Minister of Defence Igor Sergeyev announced that the stealthiest of the world's aircraft was brough down by two SA-6 surface-to-air missiles. Yugoslav Air Force officials said that the F-117 was also hit by one AAM launched from a MiG fighter aircraft. The downing of the "invisible" plane follows an announcement by NATO's command that they "feel comfortable" sending NATO pilots on low-altitude, low-speed missions over Yugoslavia, now that Yugoslav air defenses are "effectively suppressed." Pentagon now officially confirmed that the F-117A was tracked by an unidentified ground radar and that two SAMs were fired at the aircraft.

As we can understand both the supper powers USA and Russia (USSR) have the knowledge to control their mashinery from the space.

Georgios

+0