Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The truth must out #1 TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND HAARP
6/9/2008 2:58:16 AM
Dear Ann Shirley!

Thank you for coming in. Many times I wished that those hidden truths were just hoaxes, but it seems that .... my wishes aren't enough. We need a global consciousness and a global front against these evil powers.

For not being misunderstood. Those powers are not controlled by USA nor Russia. There are powers above even Russia and USA. The Vatican is the greatest enemy of humanity and they are the role givers. The Library in Vatican has all records of all knowledge.  You may know that the ancient Library of Alexandria was burned down after that the Vatican took what was of value. How do we know that? Alexandria was not the only town that had a full set of all knowledge.

The Monks in Athos, The Monks in Tibet and in many other places keep a full track of what is happening and they have the abillity and the knowledge to do so. Church keeps all this information hidden. If they tell the truth the whole Christian and Western Cultural system will collapse. It is easy to classify no Christians to Pagans but Church is the biggest pagan.

Once upon the time I wrote in Philoxenia that I have a mission. When time allows me I will give more information and new subjects. As I said in the initial post I may will disappoint many of my friends. I diecided this years back AdLandPro was not prepared when I started Mysteries - Untold truth so I had to delelete all posts there.

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 4:17:20 AM

Hi Georgios,

Fear not.......I think this little blue planet earth has cried out loud enough now NOT to have to start over.  We are hugely challenged, but we are also surrounded by loving beings......but we will ONLY receive help when we WAKE UP and wake up others!

This forum is an awesome wake up call!

Here is an intersting scenerio to draw one's imaginary conclusions:

Unnatural Grid Appears in Nevada Earthquakes

June 8, 2008

RENO, Nev. USA (AP) — A months-long swarm of earthquakes picked up again Sunday as a string of minor temblors rattled Reno, causing downtown high-rises to sway and knocking items off walls and shelves.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or major property damage after about 20 minor quakes reported on the western edge of Reno over 12 hours ending about noon.

Magnitude-3.9 and 3.6 quakes struck within a couple minutes of each other shortly before 11 a.m. and were preceded by 3.2 and 3.0 quakes early Sunday, said researchers at the seismological laboratory at the University of Nevada, Reno.

"I was thinking, 'Here we go with the big one,'" said Daryl DiBitonto, a Reno resident who felt the quake at home. "Late in the morning, I thought the whole house was going to come down. Every time I feel a 3, I think it's going to be the big one. Totally, everyone is on edge again."   READ MORE www.standeyo.com/NEWS/08_Earth_Changes/080609.NV.EQ.swarm.html

This has caught my mind for more than 2 months now.  Why is really happening?

WHAT IF?  This is a planned big earthquake diversion???  Since Area 51 (the infamous top US secret desert government base) is so close geographically, and houses the hollogram (Tesla technology) for PROJECT BLUE BEAM (the false flag alien invasion).......could it be...simultaneous....diversion?   Hmmmm.........

YES, it could (or not)!  But we all need to get ready to use DISCERNMENT and use our INTUITION (heart) in all cases.  Supposedly, this is the illuminati's last hurrah.....and it will be met squarely by those divine beings protecting our planet.

This is an amazing time to be alive, because NOTHING is as it seems!  It is all chaos and illusion.  God help me to determine which is which, but I am confident we have WON the battle and the war........almost!

More good news on the "wake up call" front: 
PETITION FOR CANADIAN 9/11 INVESTIGATION TO BE READ INTO PARLIAMENT TUESDAY JUNE 1O, 2008!  Go Canada!  http://www.marchonottawa2008.org/

Keep 'em coming.....the USA regime is the most sinister evil swamp creature on the planet, and the world needs to know!

We will pray for YOU, and please pray for US!   "Unite the Hearts of the World through Widsom and Knowledge."  Amen  :-)

Cheers,  Nancy Drew (Jill)

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 6:17:42 AM
Hello Georgios,

You know that this kind of knowledge is in my interests since I was a teenager.

I wonder how people don't like to search and learn something different of what official education gave to them.

You have many sources to search and give us much of this unknown knowledge and I'm sure our friends here will appreciate it. (Including me of course!)

Keep going, we expect your new posts.

Dimitra

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 11:01:07 AM
Hi Georgios,

Very frightening information. I heard rumors about instruments like this for many years and here you are with information that strikes to the core once again.

I watched the videos (Jill's too) and it actually raises many more questions that I care to raise at the moment.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 11:24:05 AM

Wow, thats alot of great info, thank you.you always know how to bring things to life and make us all aware, thanks,

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0