Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Doubts of Oneself
6/19/2008 9:49:12 AM

Hi Nick,

Thank-you for finding my forum and welcome.

Yes I agree the Poem did have a lot to say about what I encounter everyday while I am out and about. I am also one of these as I do doubt myself frequently, I also know this is the start of depression so I avoid it when I recognize it.  

We can achieve greater things in life as we become one with the person we are meant to be, some good and some bad. Taking it one step at a time is the way I have found works the best. Putting one foot in front of each other as we walk thru our lives instead on behind each other.

Nick you are so right about being good enough as we are not like other's want us to be, it is easier to achieve our goals in life. I have also come to understand life is to short to worry about what others really think as long as we are happy.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 11:19:43 AM

Hi Thomas,

To live in fear is to doubt oneself yes that is true. Not everyone has to be chased by someone to live that way all they need is a low self-esteem. Truthfully Thomas all they need to do is look into their past as most people know.

Enjoy the rest of week.

Blessings,

Michael 

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:03:53 PM

Hi John,

Thank-you coming John, I am glad you liked the poem. John I will keep them coming for all to enjoy.

Blessings,

Michael 

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:07:38 PM

Hello Jen,

Thank-you for stopping by to share with us. It is nice to see you again.

Blessings

Michael 

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:27:22 PM

Kathy Hamilton,

You have left a wonderful Poem but have not left a place to reply. Believe and see Yourself is a beautifully written piece of Art which has been shared by millions. I am not sure why you would post it here but am HONORED by the comparison.

Blessings

Michael   

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!