Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kaleidoscope #8: Sweden
6/7/2008 5:55:26 AM
Hello Sissel!

THank you my good friend for the visit and your support! I missed "Sjuttende Maj". I promise to bring in Norway somehow!

For now lets give our friends a view of Scandinavia

Have a "trevlig Veckoslut"
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2008 6:47:55 AM
Hello Georgios,

I'm working on this post for a few days by now and I hope this time I'll get through it till the
<post> button!!! Uh!!!

Thank you for all the wonderful job you're doing with all your Forums and with this one yet again. Thank you for the great infos; some I knew but many I didn't.

I was swinging amongst a few possible replies as your poppies field lead my my mind to one of our beautiful folk song about The Poppy?!... but as soon as this is about Sweden, than let me share something you might not know yet and didn't hear:

click! :-)

Happy Holidays for Sweden (National and Flag Day)

BIONDO is a Swedish group which was in contest for EUROVISION in Romania; unfortunately they were only second even if many of us would have loved them to win. They lost for 1 or 2 points?!

Did I say THANK YOU for all your efforts?! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.
With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

PS: Seams Blue is your color no matter what!? :-)
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2008 12:25:29 PM
Hello AnaMaria!

Thank you for support your comment and for coming in to the Kaleiodscope # Sweden party. It seems that our Swedish friends aren't active in AdLandPro anymore or they are too busy to make money and forget other duties.

Thank you for sharing the Romanian song from the Eurovosion contest.

Now about the Scandianavian Goths. Though there are theories saying that the Scandianavians are native Scandia people, I believe they are parts of the Thracian and Dacian people orginated from South and Europe, from the south-east Carpathian regions and Black Sea. Their origin goes back to Troy.
Click above to learn more abotu the Barbarian Goths

Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2008 8:49:11 PM
Hi Georgios,

Thank you for a wonderful forum on Sweden.  So very informative, I just love it.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
6/17/2008 3:10:54 PM
Hi, Georgios
You have collected a lot of information from Sweden. I moved to Sweden from Finland in 1955, started as teacher for immigrants in the 60s. Lived in Stockholm 1975-1981. So we might have met some time...

Now I live near the Arctic Circle, and I can see Finland from my window. Torne valley is a place where people speak both Swedish and Finnish.
During this time of the year this place is really beautiful. You can see our light nights if you go to http://www.overtornea.se/ and click at the web cameras on the right.

I hope you get a chance to visit this place some time.

Kind Regards
Marja

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!