Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mahlon Grube

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
DIETING
5/30/2008 1:41:25 AM

A woman in our diet club was lamenting that she had gained weight. She'd made her family's favorite cake over the weekend, she reported, and they'd eaten half of it at dinner.

The next day, she said, she kept staring at the other half, until finally she cut a thin slice for herself. One slice led to another, and soon the whole cake was gone. The woman went on to tell us how upset she was with her lack of willpower, and how she knew her husband would be disappointed.

Everyone commiserated, until someone asked what her husband said when he found out. She smiled. "He never found out. I made another cake and ate half!"

============================================

There is no right way to do a wrong thing.
God Bless You, Mahlon Grube I help people in MLM Succeed. http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Melsdreamteam http://www.BestJerkyEver.com
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: DIETING
5/30/2008 7:06:57 AM

image009.jpg picture by Heidi14663

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2008 9:11:18 AM

Hi Mahlon,

Thanks for the laughs.  Having fought the "Battle of the Bulge" over the years, I can certainly understand where she's coming from and I have to admire her quick thinking.

Speaking of Dieting, as always, Maxine has a few thoughts on that subject...

Success At Last

A Little Fashion Statement

And One Final Thought

Have A Happy Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
5/30/2008 11:32:51 AM

Now that's one ingenious lady Mahlon!  And I liked Phil's 'Maxine' cartoons, too.

I've only recently discovered how long it takes on a treadmill to lose that dessert I ate last night  :-(    Somehow I'm not as hungry when I think of the work I'm going to have to do LOL

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!