Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Making the Most of Today by Denis Waitley
5/30/2008 12:57:17 PM

"Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future." Jim Rohn

Hi Terry,

Thanks so much for this Inspiring article.  Having attended my 40th High School Reunion back in 2005, and looking forward to my 40th College Reunion in 2009, I can definitely relate to how quickly time seems to pass us by, and often wonder where the years have gone.  While I always look at each new day as an opportunity, and try to live it to the fullest, I am also grateful for the experience that can only come from living through those four decades past.  Hopefully, I can benefit from this experience to make full use of each day and also to take advantage of whatever new opportunities the future may offer.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Making the Most of Today by Denis Waitley
6/1/2008 1:22:46 PM

Thank you Phil!

I greatly appreciate your comments and the beautiful butterfly graphic.  I love those words ... "Life only allows you to move forward, because tomorrow you're a new person with past lessons."

Ah reunions ... the inspiration for this article!  They do give us cause to reflect on those years that have flown so quickly by.

We are timeless human beings when we forget about age and years.  I believe age is only relevant to how we feel about it.  When we live each moment and fill our days with magic moments that is how we make most of today and ultimately we will have more magic moments to reflect upon in our tomorrows to come.

Cesare Pavese said, "We do not remember days ... we remember moments"

Another reason to create, acknowledge and appreciate the magical moments of today!

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!