Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
and the Resurrection came to pass...
5/25/2008 3:58:09 PM
    Good evening
Today I will give you a prayer and  two verses from HIDDEN WORDS:

Lauded be Thy name
O Lord my God!
I entreat Thee by Thy Name
through which the Hour hath struck,
and the Resurrection came to pass,
and fear and trembling seized all that are in heaven
and all that are on earth,
to rain down, out of the heaven
of Thy mercy and the clouds of Thy tender compassion,
what will gladden the hearts of Thy servants,
who have turned towards Thee
and helped Thy Cause.
Keep safe Thy servants and Thy handmaidens,
O, my Lord, from the darts of idle fancy
and vain imaginations,
and give them from the hands of Thy grace
a draught of the softflowing waters
of Thy knowledge.
Thou, truly art the Almighty, the Most Exalted, the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Generous.

BAHAULLAH

O SON OF BEAUTY!
By My spirit and by My favour! By My mercy and by My beauty! All that I have revealed unto thee with the tongue of power, and have written for thee with the pen of might, hath been in accordance with thy capacity and understanding, not with My state and the melody of My voice.

BAHAULLAH

O CHILDREN OF MEN!
Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other.Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory.

BAHAULLAH

I do pray for my friends at Adland. I am normally reluctant to say that I pray for people. They might think I make someting bigger of me. But I ernestly hope that somebody might be guided to realize that I am  actually presenting News- Glad Tidings from Heaven, handed down for us all from Bahaullah.
Now I have  even printed that  "the Resurrection came to pass", in His own Words.
This is not entertainment , this is the Divine Reality. We  who adhere to Bahaullah have been transformed. As for me from a hellish state of anxiety to heavenly bliss and therefore I wish to speak and tell the whole world about it.
You will never float into the air as is preached to meet the Jesus  in the atmosphere.
The Resurrection is your turning to God to let Him fill your heart with abounding love.
The Day of the wrath of God simply means not to know how to  find God and get your cup of Faith refilled. The "faith in God is fast dying out in all lands". Haven't you noticed that? This is the oppression of that Day, which are the present days. What could be worse?. Not the earthquakes of the earth,  certainly not! Not the flooding of the rivers or the  sea, not the poles shifting place,  which geologists of today predict, not the overwhelming heat of the sun, which has already occurred. No, what is hellish is to let oneself be drawn away from God, to wander aimlessly in the deserts of superstitions far away from the Love and Guidance of God.
We better use our willpower while we have it. to turn to the Good New News of heaven, brought by Bahaullah,  "The Glory of God".
So I hope that you will use the prayer above.
This is the way in which Jesus Christ will rejoice.

Bye for now
Greetings
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: and the Resurrection came to pass...
5/25/2008 10:42:16 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: and the Resurrection came to pass...
5/26/2008 11:36:35 AM
    Hi Nick
Thank you for reading my letters still, although you readily can see that the Bahai Faith challenges some of the teachings which are all too dear to many Christians. However, miracles won't make you religious. No, what is important in all religions is that mysterious power  of love, which a whole world is crying for.
Due to the lack of this power the world is turning towards deeper and deeper despair. Love is the one power that mends everything and make great nations.
But. in the darkest night the light will shine most resplendent.

Kind regards from
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!