Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What are you promoting??? - List Yours here
5/24/2008 5:14:26 PM
David - Thank you for posting!

Neil
+0
5/25/2008 12:29:51 AM

New MLM with eBay Partner Network Launching Now in 30 Countries! Top Spots Going Fast! Act Now!

This is it! The next big one! It dwarfs all the social networking website deals, online games deals, online success education programs, and other Internet related MLM  opportunities put together! eBay does more in one day than all of them put together will do in years!

Forget Web 2.0! Web 3.0 just arrived with eBay!

The next billion dollar MLM giant is pre-launching now in 30 countries with the eBay Partner Network and a new and patent pending eBay certified software that's destined to revolutionize internet search, online shopping, and making money on eBay, all at once!

Top spots are going to go fast on this one, so for maximum spillover, act now!

Imagine getting paid anytime someone buys something online through this amazing, new software! Forget conducting online auctions and selling products on a website! The big money is in getting a piece of the several hundred billion dollars spent online and of eBay’s $59 billion in yearly revenue and now, for the first time ever, you can with the "shopping genie!"

And the best part is you get to give the "shopping genie" away for FREE and it only takes seconds for someone to download!

Get paid by eBay for life + you can build an organization to give away FREE shopping genies and earn money 5 additional ways!

* eBay pays you $25-$35 on every new customer!

* eBay pays you 50-75% of revenues on every sale for life!

* fast start bonuses!

* 3x5 matrix!

* affiliate overrides!

* 4 levels of progressive matching funds!

* 100% matching bonuses on those you personally sponsor!

Ebay + MLM = a goldmine! Thousands will be joining daily-the question is how many of them will end up below you?

Watch our 3 minutes movie!

Send email to: newinternetmoneymaker@gmail.com

Use subject: Send Me the Details! I’m Interested!

Include your name, country, phone number, and a brief description of your network marketing or internet marketing experience.

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/25/2008 12:39:50 PM
Thanks for the info K.C.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2008 12:50:44 PM

Hiya Neil!

Nice recent picture of you! 

My best promotions come from mailing lists, I offer USA postal mail AND email leads, those are better for people who are marketing on the internet.

If anyone from USA wants a few dozen FREE names and addresses of opportunity seekers who actually spend money (there's also a banner here for ordering large amounts of postal and email leads): http://www.topbiztoday.com/names1to20.html

ALSO, the great LOTTO MAGIC with 12 years of reliability and registered with the Better Business Bureau is always a great choice for everyone who's interested in generating big MLM commissions and getting a guaranteed ticket in every twice-weekly drawing of the Florida Lotto: http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577

Happy

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2008 12:51:31 PM

Oops!  My last post got sent before I was done typing!

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone in USA, and Happy Weekend to everyone worldwide!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!