Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/20/2008 11:04:40 PM
WhoOooOOOoooOOOoOoOO!!!!!

Congratulations Terry!!!!

What a lady!!!  I have been so fortunate to have met you and experience a great friendship with a distinguished Lady!  Enjoy the week!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/20/2008 11:37:28 PM

Hi Sharon & Lee,

Great job guys. :)

Hi Terry, Congratulations on being chosen as DWOTW, a very fitting award for you. Enjoy yor week in the spotlight.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2008 2:01:43 AM

Congratulations
Terry

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/21/2008 2:29:23 AM

CONGRATULATIONS to You, Terry, TO GET THE MOST DISINGUISED WOMAN OF THE WEEK AWARD!

Вечерние розы

Greetings from Russia, Nick

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2008 10:25:50 AM

Thank you Sharon & Lee for the Distinguished Men/Women of the Week!  You have created another wonderful way of recognizing some of the more prominent members of ALP. 

That said, I haven't been as active the past few months and am both honored and speechless at being here.  My Pond of Happiness runneth over! 

I managed to catch up with congratulating 24 of the DGOTW, but haven't begun on the women yet.  I will get to you because you all deserve to be Congratulated.  Thanks to Joe's Bulletin Board here, I see John Partington is the 25 DGOTW ... Congratulations John!  You are Just Perfect and do a wonderful job with your Just Perfect forum too!

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU Sharon for your incredible work in putting this forum together, to whoever nominated me for DWOTW and to those who voted for me.  I greatly appreciate all of you!

I am forever grateful to all of you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!