Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
6/16/2008 12:13:43 PM

Mary Hannan is the 16th Distinguished Woman of the Week.  Mary hasn't arrived at her party yet.  Go congratulate her before she arrives! (Sharon Lee's forum Program Announcements and Great Places to see in AdlandPro ... top of this screen ... just look for the 16th WINNER). 

Congratulations Mary ... you are a special lady and deserving of the honor of Distinguished Woman!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
6/20/2008 4:31:27 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Terry!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 15th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

Thank you, too, for being a special friend to me.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

PS...I apologize for my belated visit.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 12:50:58 PM

Thank you Steven! 

Coming from you, the 9th Distinguished Gentleman and special Friend your visit is greatly appreciated!

Please don't apologize for your belated visit.  We are all busy.  I don't get everywhere I would like either.

One of these days, I will learn how to post photos and show you my Yorkies!

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!