Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/27/2008 7:32:14 AM

Your week is not up yet Terry!!!

WHOOooOOOHOooOOO!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Terry!!!!!

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TERRY GORLEY,,,,Our 15th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award. WHOooOOHOooOO!!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/27/2008 11:58:08 AM

Thank you Barb!

Its wonderful of you to stop by when you are busy being our POTW Queen.  I look forward to coming to congratulate you too for being a Distinguished Woman.

No, the years of medications weren't fun and of course neither was the depression and mood swings.  What I learned was the medication only masked the underlying problems. 

Once I took back control of my life and realized the healing was within me, I was on this wonderful journey of self awareness and fulfillment. 

The thing is we have to be ready to take full responsibility for our emotions.  Change cannot take place until we accept and understand our responsibility for our own lives.  

When we accept responsibility for ourselves and how we feel there is no blame towards others or any situation.  Sometimes that is hard for some to understand, but there is a wonderful sense of freedom when we accept that is the "way it is!"  

Life is about learning "to be the best that you can be!"

I am special because I am me.
I am an individual.  There is no other exactly like me.
I am responsible for me; for what I think and do.

I am empowered by these words:
I am young, strong and healthy.
My body has the ability to heal and rejuvenate itself
and it does.
Terry Gorley~

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2008 7:20:47 PM

Terry!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2008 10:49:35 AM

Thank you Mary!

I love the roses ... they're as beautiful as your heart! 

I will be honored to come back to congratulate you when you are recognized as a Distinguished Woman. 

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2008 6:44:36 PM
Hi Sharon, Thank you for honoring a special friend, Terry. WooHoo! Hugs, LaNell                                                                                     

+0