Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Kathy Martin still needs your help
8/20/2005 2:09:43 PM
Hi Kathy i'm sorry dear lady,i cannot help with money right now but i will pray real hard that Belinda gets more help.i am very very sorry for this your friend Gene
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 2:10:00 PM
Correction... Inside the ebook there are contextual ads and links to subjects like earning affiliate incomes and these links can be any PROGRAM that Belinda may be in.
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 2:17:44 PM
Hello My friends, Harold- thank you for always supporting me, your a great man Corey B- thank you for always being there for everyone. Leon, thank you for all you do,If you need anything let me know, God Speed to you Leon. Mr.Clay Page- Thank you for your kind words and for your generous offer.You also are great man. Gene- Your Prayers are enough,I know God will listen, thank you. You all are so very special. thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 2:36:20 PM
HI Leon, I would join your program if I could and would probably join everyone's to help if it were feasible!! Kathy, I appreciate what you are doing on here. I had a request from another person in here to help. Emmanuel has a plan for that which I think is very good, maybe he can get it started. God bless everyone in this forum and Adlandpro! Carla Cash
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Belinda Hearns

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 3:03:34 PM
Thankyou Kathy, Harold, Kenneth and all that have given me support, Thankyou Regina & Sylvia for ringing me and helping me getting over the loss(of everything)without you good peopleI could not say what I would do. its only been One week since I had to bury my husband, the pain is still so very close.I wished in my heart that people from some families, would not see just greed in their hearts,I wish that some famlies like my in-laws whom I thought did love me and that they could see that I trully look after my husband like a king ,when he was sick for 2 and half years, I devoted my lfe to him as a wife should. but who knows what greed can do to a (I thought caring family) when they took everything from me and left me with thousands worth of bills to pay. stole out of my home the same day that my husband died,took our last money from our joint bank account, ( they did leave me $8.25.but the bank took that yesterday for their bank fees.) All I want to say is that I am trully alone in this big country.and am still getting over loosing my best friend and confident.,From the bottom of my heart I want to say Thankyou to all you wonderful people in helping me when ever you can. I am Enternally grafeful May God Bless you all.. Belinda PS) Kenneth, if you get to read this. I received my husbands Death certificate yesterday Friday.can not have it scanned for you to show that I am real, until Monday. when the administration office is open, as they will allow me to scan it and send to Your email. Thankyou .
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!