Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why are you paying a monthly fee to make money?
5/18/2008 10:22:10 PM
I really don't understand why people think they need to pay to join to become someone's downline. And then you will have your own recruits come in that pay to join so you can get paid. Are you selling and earning from the sales of the products of the business? Or does your money really come from the members under you? If you are dependent on the latter then you are in an illegal program.

If you really question this statement or feel I am wrong then take your program and propose it to the FTC and the FBI and get them to tell you it's ok. If they give you their blessings then by all means make a fortune. You'll be totally in the lawful means of business and should succeed.

What I am about to propose may stir a bees nest. For each ad I recieve with an offer to join, I will do my due diligence to look at it and I will ask the FTC and the FBI to tell me if it's ok or not. If they bless it I'm in.

Fair enough?

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Re: Why are you paying a monthly fee to make money?
5/18/2008 11:03:38 PM

I agree completely.  Your should pay for a product or a service that is provided to you, but you shouldn't pay to join to become someone downline.  Gift Programs, for example are the #1 illegal scams out there, and yet so many people don't know that they are illegal.

If you want to know how to make money online join the pros, not the scams.

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2008 11:38:32 PM

Hello Kenneth,

Then let me lead by example or am I entering into the lions den?? Ok I guess I am game for it all.

heres mine, let me know if it is legal because its a great program for me,I love it.

http://kathyhamilton.net

so lets see what happens and use mine as a example. maybe others wont be so scare to let you do theres.

lol lol lol

I will be waiting to hear from you-

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 4:07:54 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 7:11:30 AM

Hi Kenneth

Again I think it is not down to MLM being either all right or all wrong.  There are plenty of very ligitimate MLM programs and business opportunities out there to be found.

What matters is helping everyone understand how to differentiate between them.  Also the regulations of each individual country can be legit in one while not in another.  There are certain countries that don't permit e-books or electronic downloads as legal while others are perfectly at home with adult material and sales of wives, that we should avoid like the plague.

Things I look for are:- no more than 5 tier downlines, at least two years in business and a viable, legal product or service that is of value to the end user. 

Myself I use GDI for hosting my www.blue-swan.ws domain for poetry. Although I have not heavily promoted, I have downline members who also have used GDI to host valuable sites about mortgates in the UK and male hair loss for two examples.  My downline have all been members for around two years and I have tried to support them where ever possible.  Those that choose to ignore support are making their own choices.  I cannot force it.

As with anything.  Do your research and that includes the advertising regulations about claims you make.  Again a truly good site will provide you with text for advertising that is already within regulations, leaving you safe to promote.

After all is said and done, Adland is also an Affiliate progame where we can promote and sell services for commision.  The only difference I can tell between Affiliate and MLM's  is one tier downline only.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Kenneth, you are doing a great job at helping everyone and have been so busy lately!  Do you ever sleep :-D

Best Wishes

Kay

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!