Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Scam Programs - Why They Exist - What To Look For
5/18/2008 5:51:55 PM
There are many SCAMs out there for sure, but not ALL is this way ! .. and anyway everybody has there Free Will and Free Decision to make and so also the RIGHT OF THERE OWN MISTAKES for Lesson ! Is nice to warn here people, but everyone needs to learn there own way , YOU or anyone else can NOT saving this whole world ! I did need many years until I found the Company I m truly happy with everything ! [preogram referral removed to comply with forum rules. Forum Name: Network Marketing Advise - NO ADS Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. Advice on skills of the topic. No program referring or ads Spamming. This forum is moderated.] I WISH EVERYONE BEST SUCCESS !
+0
Re: Scam Programs - Why They Exist - What To Look For
5/18/2008 10:06:31 PM
Hello Sylvia,

You are right when you say " .. and anyway everybody has there Free Will and Free Decision to make and so also the RIGHT OF THERE OWN MISTAKES for Lesson !

Is nice to warn here people, but everyone needs to learn there own way , YOU or anyone else can NOT saving this whole world !"

But, someone needs to bring out the truth instead of turning a blind eye to this whole mess. I have been an educator all of my life and without proper training we can set bad examples as many of the so-called legit programs are doing.

So, for each new scam program that pops up you have 100's, if not 1000's, joining and they all are being led to believe it's ok and then one good program comes along and no one wants to work at it because they were duped into the easy money at first before being ripped off. By the time something legit has come along way too many have already been taught wrong and it totally outweighs in number the ones that will want something legit.

Just like someone hooked on drugs. They can't let go of the bad stuff unless they face major consequences.

Best to all.

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!