Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Bluntach

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Philoxenia # Genocides - Genoctony of the Pontians - Part I
5/19/2008 11:00:02 AM

MPM Members Speak!
"Help At Last"-visit today: http://tinyurl.com/27ccug
**NOTE(bottom of page)...

I went to Verizon Wireless (the physical store) to purchase a cell phone. I was told that I would have to pay a deposit plus the cost of my phone. Well I decided to go verizon on my power mall and they had several cell phones with discounts that made the total for the phones FREE! I was so glad that I didn't purchase the phone from the physical store because I ended up saving $114+ by getting the phone on my mall!

On top of that I received free express shipping and handling and my phone was at my door the very next day! I love this business because it really saves me so much money.

Then I still get paid rebates!

Tomeka Garrett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I have been looking for, for years on the Internet.  After losing my money on all these other Internet businesses that promise you the moon and do not produce what they say, always ended up costing me more and more money.  This MPM was a blessing.  I feel so blessed that I was introduced to MPM.  I have so much faith in this company what they are doing.  It is just so wonderful A Free Business for you to build, Free Tools for you to build your business with.  Save Money while you shop and Make Money at the same time. And then on top of all that they give to  charities while you shop. 

Joyce Clemmons

Melrose - FL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so Thankful that I can go into My Own mall and buy the things I was buying from town. I had been paying about $30.00 for one cartridge of black ink from Staples and sometimes Walmart. Now I have found  eForcity in My Own Mall. I pay $30.00 including shipping for 9 Cartridges of Ink. The Same Ink, WOW What a savings. I am Saving and Helping Children at the same time. What a Wonderful feeling to be able to do that. If Your not shopping in Your Malls You sure don't know what Your missing.

I done almost all of My Christmas shopping in My own mall and saved tons of money because of the FREE shipping. You all better check out Your malls and see what You can save. #1. GAS #2. Money on shipping #3. Lugging Packages to Your car and Home #4. TIME #5. Your Helping Children of the World.

I Love MyPowerMall

Beverly Y.

Keenes - IL

Never in my life have I written a testimonial about anything. Guess I was always afraid it might sound dumb. At the end of last year I went through a financial crisis, beginning with a divorce, and ended up having to move. Needless to say my computer was shut down for about three months. I fell way behind in picking up new members and in reading your updates. Around the middle of February I was able to get things going again. Since then I've been reading updates, several a day, to try to catch up on what was going on. Early on I read where you suggested starting a second Mall to collect money for charity. After reading about it I decided to start one for a group that helped me out when I needed it. It's called Angel Ministries. They sell small units of food to those who want to buy it for very little money, or will take food stamps. The food not picked up then goes to the Interchurch Pantry to be given to those who can't afford food. I want to collect the money to purchase the food and give it directly to the Interchurch Pantry. We were able to feed over 600 families last month and I would like to see that reach 1000 families very soon.  Thank you so much for the idea.

Patricia Goins

Greenwood - IN

Thank you for making my first day back in the saddle, Patricia!!

I just want to say thank you for my mall. I am new to all of this and I am still getting used to my mall. But I feel so much from knowing that it is about giving. I have always taught my children it is better to give than to recieve and now I can take pleasuring in knowing there are othres who feel the same way I do. 

Karen Wells

NORTHEAST - MD

I just want to tell you, My Power Mall is so good -- especially for me as a single parent. From the very beginning I’ve been so excited because in this economy where at least 2 million people are unemployed, crises can come along and you get forgotten and lost. But when you sign up with Power Mall, it will be on your mind every single day, and no matter what happens, it is always there; giving you the message of freedom! And with MY POWER MALL, you can work it any time you want, and it never lets you down. It is like having so many new family members – the people in My Power Mall will help you no matter what is happening. It is so good; once you try it, you cannot give up.

Thank you all.

Marina

THORNTON - CO

My power mall is a great way to earn fast money!  It is a great place to shop! -- mostly when you don't want to leave your home. I am a young lady and I just started my power mall I like it so far but I just can't wait to shop!   I’m sure you will to

Shanda's

Rochester - NY

**NOTE: There are no fees required -
      You are never asked for money!!!
**ALSO: Thank you in advance for at least viewing this new concept...all the best!!
http://tinyurl.com/27ccug

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 12:39:46 PM

Thank you Georgios for your presentation of the Genoctony of the Pontians.

It is with sadness and shame I read articles like these.  Over the years there have been so many genocides.  These acts against humanity are horrific and shameful, yet in all likelihood they will continue to happen.  

The situation since the cyclone in Mayanmar (Burma) devastated so many villages and their government is slow to allow help.  Thousands are dying, but the powers that be simply allow it to happen.

It is sad and shameful.

There is hope in online communities like ALP that links people of all countries, backgrounds and beliefs. 

The more we reach out to others around the world, the more closely we become, the more likely we are to feel the outrage when different areas are affected and the easier it will be to take a stand against those who would commit such atrocities.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 1:45:24 PM
RECOGNIZE THE GENOCIDE

i am back from

A huge PONTIAN GENOCIDE REMEMBRANCE
event
in Thessaloniki
May 19th, 2008
1919-2008

WE WILL NEVER FORGET
Thousands and Thounds
of Pontians were present!

8 years old Talanted Christoforidis Yannis
and his lyre - language: Pontian (Ancient Greek)

TO KNOW YOUR PAST IS TO KNOW YOUR SELF
These kids could also be ....
Click above

Genocide is defined as the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, religious, political, or ethnic group.  The word, from the Greek genos, meaning “race,” “nation,” or “tribe,” and the Latin cide, meaning “killing,” was named after events in Europe in 1933–45 called for a legal concept to describe the deliberate destruction of large groups.

From 1900 to 1945, the Turks, Kurds, Arabs and Persians committed genocides against the Assyrian nation and other Christian peoples in Asia Minor [Middle East].  These international human rights violations were crimes against humanity and served as examples for future atrocities of this manner against the Jewish people in Europe.  In these genocides, 750,000 indigenous Christian Assyrians living in their ancestral homelands (known today as the republics of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran), including 1½ million Christian Armenians and 300,000 Hellenes were burned, slaughtered, and shot systematically. Defenseless men, women, children and the elderly all became victims of these genocides.

Kindly regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 2:09:55 PM
Dearest JoAnne!

I thank you for the support to Philoxenia Genocides. THank you for your comments.

ASSYRIAN - The untold Holocaust

This genocide was committed against the Assyrian population of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War by the Young Turks. The Assyrian population of northern Mesopotamia was forcibly relocated and massacred by Ottoman (Turkish and Kurdish) forces between 1914 and 1920.

Video clip

Kindly Regards
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 3:18:51 PM
Hello Friends!

Today My thoughts are with the Jewish people! I was at a MEMORIAL - ANNIVERSARY Event of a genocide.

It is strange that some of the eldest known cultures, the Assyrian, the Armenian, The Hellenic, the Jewish had to be eliminated.

Another genocide - nobody talks about it -The Vietnamese

Warning - Very very sensitive clip

Azerbaijan genocide commited by Armenians

Şubat 92'deki Ermenilerin, Hocalı Katliamı... On 25-26 of February 1992 Armenian Army captured Azeri town of Khojaly in northern Karabagh. Over 800 civilians were butchered in cold blood. Khojaly is a settlement of Azerbaijan situated in the strategic point on the road Agdam-Shusha, Khankendi (Stepanakert)- Askeran near the only airport in Karabakh. Its population is more then 7 thousand people.

My comment! I could not expect to see Armenians to commite war crimes. I know thios story from an Azefriend who survived an lives in Greece.

Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!