Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline. Test your knowledge to see where you stand.
5/17/2008 6:43:16 PM
Hi Kenneth

I spite of being unable to do the exam, never mind pass it! LOL  I wanted to make the following comment on your Forum Title

Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline

What has never ceased to amaze me since I came on line a few years ago is -
why on earth should people think that it is different?

A computer is not magic - it is only a communication machine.  It  hasn't got a brain.  But that doesn't mean we have to stop using ours when we switch it on!

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Network Marketing Is No Different than Marketing Offline. Test your knowledge to see where you stand.
5/18/2008 5:21:25 AM

Got to go out so had to give up at Q31

Got 63% and mostly guesses!  Wasn't sure of some of the US terms and regulation names.

Good thought provoking quiz! 

Thank Keith

Kay

+0
5/27/2008 12:08:04 AM
Hi Kenneth,

I went through that site... Really impressive. Thanks for sharing.. Hope these will be very helpful.

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2008 5:32:16 AM
HI Kenneth,

You are having a great deal of good solid information.

My advice is not going to change, I think a Solid Foundation, research and due dillegence will always pay off. 

Like you say there is much to it, I really think people think they can jump into being a Internet Marketer and all of a sudden they are hot and will earn millions.

There are some things I still cannot do, but I find people that can, we are the masters of what happens to us and we do need to do some research, Education will always solve this problem.

I think before leaping, get some good advice, hey heres a good start bud.

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!