Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BioGenX
5/19/2008 10:22:27 PM

Who's a candidate for Bio-Plene?

Anyone over the age of 35, especially if one or more of the following apply to you!

Click here to learn more! Click here to learn more!

Now, for a Philosopical, Natural and Scientific Basis for Bio-Plene!

Mother Nature                  Meets                           High Science
Natural Health Alternatives from Mother Nature

Energy Medicine

Energy Medicine is any of a class of medicinal disciplines that deals with illness at the root cause (improper resonance or altered energy) and bringing the body back to homeostasis. Homeopathy, Reiki, Acupuncture, bio-feedback and electro-magnetic therapy are just a few examples of Energy Medicine. In the past, it was Complimentary & Alternative disciplines that were most associated with Energy medicine. However, in recent years "Mother Nature" and "High Science" have made their introductions! New discoveries and advances in study techniques, have caused Energy Medicine to become a main focal point of nanotechnology research.

Homepathy is Energy Medicine!

Let Your Light Shine!

In the beginning it was said “Let there be light.” In considering the body, before anatomical structure, before cellular or even molecular structure, there is light. Light as an energy form has unique signature (or soliton wave-length) specific to strength and pattern of that light signal.  At the sub-molecular level are particles of light called bio-photons. The electromagnetic frequency patterns of bio-photons are found in every living organism. All cellular life, likewise then, has a unique cellular light/energy (or bio-photon) signature. Anti

F. A. Popp, Ph.D. is a leader in the study of the bio-photonic energy. Popp monitored and was able to confirm that living cells not only emit or radiate small bursts of light, they also absorb light. His studies showed that healthy cells will store light longer than unhealthy cells. He also discovered that a healthy cell*(cells with proper resonance) radiate coherent light, while a diseased cell radiates chaotic light.Hgh

Cells communicate by converting signals (the soliton wavelength of bio-photons) into electromagnetic oscillations of resonant frequencies. Bio-chemical messengers carry these specific frequency signatures (or pass codes of information) between cellular structures that provide the specific genetic instructions behind every cellular function, not limited to but, most importantly including DNA/RNA signal messaging. Each receiving cell must receive the correct information and be able to properly recognize and utilize that information. A state of “dis-ease” exists when the cellular light/energy signal is chaotic or NOT in resonance (canceling frequencies) creating essentially incorrect information to be transferred between cells. The receiving cell then performs its’ function according to the erroneous message. The resulting function and ensuing message is passed on, now altered to a greater degree and causing even greater dysfunction at the next cellular stop. This process is multiplicative. And this cycle of altered messaging continues to the point where mass cellular structures are passing on, and functioning according to, exponentially damaged instructions. Ultimately, this progression is what produces illness. Our over-exposure to environmental electromagnetic interference, chemical poisoning, irradiated or processed foods and electrically dead water (not necessarily in that order) are among the chief causes of "dis-ease."  (See also: Homo-toxicology in the terms glossary) Bio-Plene with anti-aging Hgh! 

Homeopathy seeks to bring the body back into homeostasis by re-introducing proper fractal, energy forms and restoring resonance to the affected cellular target/s. Advances in the areas of nano-technology, or nano-pharmacology as it has been related to homeopathy, even within the last few years, have brought us to a point where we can now more accurately research, develop and apply the mechanisms of Energy Medicine. As our bodies are a complex network of inter-dependant systems, one should not address wellness in one area of the body, without looking at the rest of the body as a “Whole” working structure.  Bio-Plene™ was developed on this premise.

For More information Call: 
Jim Donovan and Linda Harvey
406 538 8951 / 505 506 3422
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2008 12:37:08 PM

Bio-Plene

"Homeopathy is Energy Medicine"

RGC plus IGF I & II is a unique & proprietary recombinant endocrine complex designed and developed by our research team to promote the following benefits.

Increased Energy HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging

RGC plus boosts the metabolism and plays important HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-
part in the production of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) the HGH~Anti-Aging
bodies internal energy source. More energy increases stamina. HGH~Anti-

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH Improve Mind & Memory

Anti-Aging HGH RGC plus helps stimulate the production of endorphins that

regulate mood and is essential to neurological function, memory and

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH cognitive processes & cellular health and maintenance.

Lose Body Fat/Maintain Muscle HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging
RGC plus promotes "Thermo-genesis" (food-to-fuel HGH~Anti-Aging HGH
conversion and has powerful Lipotropic effects (breakdown and HGH HGH
utilization of body fat), reducing inches around the abdomen, hips HGH
and thighs, while building lean muscle and reducing cellulite. HGH~Anti-Aging

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH Pain Management

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH Users of RGC plus are reporting significant and

HGH welcome relief from the pain associated with aching swollen

HGH joints and muscles, arthritis, fybromyalgia, as well as faster

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH recovery from both sports and common injuries.

Better Sleep
RGC plus promotes a deeper more restful sleep.  During HGH~Anti-Aging HGH
the sleep cycle is when the body regenerates and repairs.  This HGH
results in feeling more refreshed and invigorated upon waking. HGH

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH Hair, Skin & Nails

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH RGC plus helps return skin elasticity and diminishes lines

HGH & wrinkles giving it a healthier and more  youthful appearance.

HGH Hair grows thicker, faster.  Many report a return of their natural

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH hair color. Nails become healthier and stronger.

Healthier Sex Drive HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH

RGC plus can increase sexual potency & drive HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH

in men.  While many women experience a revitalized HGH~Anti-Aging HGH

libido & heightened pleasure. HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH ~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH Other Benefits

Studies have shown that growth hormone "hGH" can help lower LDL

HGH (bad cholesterol), regulate blood pressure, increase levels of fatty 

acids, and reduce other risks that can lead to heart attack and 

strokes.  Active ingredients in Bio-PleneT RGC plus are designed

to have direct & beneficial effect in the strengthening of the immune

system.

HGH~Anti-Aging HGH~Anti-Aging HGH

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2008 1:57:27 PM

BioGenx Global is a hot name among those looking for a home business. However, is it really worth getting into? Can people really make money with it? This review should help answer some of these questions and more.

I’ve reviewed BioGenx Global and have spoken to several other brains in home-businesses about it as well. Imagine enrolling three people at $60 per month and being qualified to make $1140 per month. What we’ve concluded is that this really is possible with BioGenx’s unparalleled compensation plan. They’ve worked it out so that with the community effort of marketers (no competition), everyone benefits!

BioGenx Has a Mission to Help with Humanitarian Causes

BioGenx has some interesting features going for it. First is its focus on meeting humanitarian needs world-wide. They say that about 30 percent of their profits will be going towards helping the poor and needy. A tremendous amount if you ask me! Most corporations give only 1 to 10 percent to humanitarian needs. BioGenx, in giving up to 30 percent is way outdoing most companies! This is an interesting feature to the company and its founders.

Run By Dedicated Founders

Secondly, this company has founders who are dedicated Christians. Having known of one of the founders for several years now (from long before he helped start the company), I can personally attest to this. The founders are actually starting this company with a focus on helping the little guy and helping the world. They know the little guy can’t market to loads and loads of people, so they’ve organized the compensation plan around this.

Actually Does Have Fantastic Products

Third, their products are certainly flagship. BioGenx’s products are extremely well tested. I’ve check them out best I could and realized one thing about them. They go for the top! One of the products they have is a homeopathic that has passed rigorous FDA critic. It has been proven to actually reduce fat and increase lean muscle in clinical trials against a placebo. The studies on this product alone are absolutely amazing.

This Business Won’t Just Be Compensation Plan Driven

Fourth, the compensation plan put forth by BioGenx will not be the only driving force. Their products are so hot and so needed that people are going to join simply to get them alone! No joke! The energy and weight loss products are probably going to be the hottest items, in my estimation. People can get their product free if they personally enroll only one other person, so this will be a major driving point for the company.

Want My Real Opinion of BioGenx?

After careful review of BioGenx, I certainly do recommend it to stay-at-home moms, single parents, hard-working families, and heavy hitting networkers as well. This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that you’ll probably never see again. No joke.

One Word Of Warning

If you are getting in early (like in 2008) you’re going to have to be patient with the company. Considering all its positives, it’s going to be going thru a HUGE growth experience here and it will logistically be very hard to keep up with timely shipping, answering of questions, etc. That’s just par for the course if you want to be part of a company that everyone else wants to be part of - NOW!

Kaly Williams
Want more info about BioGenx Global? Visit BioGenx Global Review to learn more about the company and compensation plan. Read reviews about the BioGenx products by visiting BioGenx Review TODAY!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2008 2:00:35 PM
HERE IS THE INCENTIVE:

Share this opportunity with just one person...ALL monthly costs are paid, & you profit by a few dollars!

Share this with two people...You get over $300 monthly!

Share this with three people...You profit over $1,000 every month!

(note: 'share' implies that they join with you)

For those who act quickly, the INNER CIRCLE exists!  For a very limited time, everyone joining now will be placed free of charge in a 2nd MATRIX which pays DOUBLE!!!

Contact me to join our TEAM !

Linda  505 506 3422

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2008 3:21:25 PM
POSITION YOURSELF FOR 2008

All signs point to a REVOUTIONARY new company !

HERE IS THE INCENTIVE:

Sharing this with just one person...ALL monthly costs are paid, and you are in profit by a few dollars!

Sharing with just two people...You get over $300 monthly!

Sharing with just three people...You are in profit at over $1,000 every month!

CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?   YES!

For those who act quickly, the INNER CIRCLE exists!  For a very limited time,
everyone joining now will be placed free of charge in a 2nd MATRIX which
pays DOUBLE!!!

you will see exactly how to "recession-proof" your wallets or purses for as long as you live.
you will be exposed to the most lucrative, revolutionary 'Patent Pending' compensation plan
on the planet.
How would you like to profit your 1st month in a program, for once?
How would you like to pay only ONCE out of pocket?
How would like to get paid TWICE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN for work you've already DONE?

Success for the "Little Guy" is virtually ensured
using this System!

And there is so much more...

call me at:  505 506 3422    Linda

or call my upline :     
406 538  8951

To Our Great Success in 2008!

Jim Donovan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!