Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Rebirth of W.O.S.A.T.
5/12/2008 3:17:24 PM

THIS POST WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS DAVID KING READS IT, I HOPE EVERYONE INTERESTED GETS TO READ IT BEFORE IT IS DELETED.....

The first "WOSAT" started just this way......And ended with ????? ZIP!

I am again against this and will remain against anything like this from David King/WOSAT.

"THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A RELATIONSHIP BUILDING ENVIRONMENT TO OPEN THE COMMUNITY TO
WHAT REAL TEAM AND RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
IS AND HOW TO ACCOMPLISH IT.

Now Taking AUDITIONS for GREATNESS

ALL PERSONS INTERESTED MUST PLEDGE TO DO THEIR BEST FOR THEIR TEAM MEMBERS

THIS WILL CHANGE THOSE INVOLVED IN A VERY POSITIVE AND DIFFERENT WAY LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

FIRST THE CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE A RELATIONSHIP BASED TEAM
WITH AMONG OTHER THINGS AS A FOCUS TO CREATE AN IDEAL INTERNET BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH AS A TEAM IN THE FUTURE.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS NOW. WE HAVE 7 DAYS TO SET THE CORE TEAMS JUST POST AND SAY "I AM IN"

SO I CAN GET THE LIST READY AND SET THE TEAMS

FIRST QUESTION FOR ALL WHO JOIN

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF ANY BUSINESS?

ONE WORD DESCRIPTION ONLY PLEASE AS YOU JOIN

LET'S PICK THE STARTING PLACE WITH THIS QUESTION AND WE WILL BE OFF ON THE ADVENTURE.

I WILL SET THE COURSE FROM HERE

BE WISE IN YOUR CHOICES BECAUSE EACH ONE MUST BE ADAPTABLE TO THE NEXT COMPONENT THAT WILL BE ADDED TO FORM THE PERFECT INTERNET BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE. 12 COMPONENTS TO THE BUSINESS TO GET TO PRELAUNCH

BEST OF ALL IT WILL BE DONE USING THE SELECTED COMPONENTS YOU PUT TOGETHER TO EARN INCOME FOR ALL MEMBERS IN THE END BY GOING LIVE TOGETHER.

THERE WILL BE 4 STAGES TO OUR TEAM

HERE THEY ARE

FORMULATION (here is where we are)

WE HAVE EXACTLY 12 WEEKS TO DEVELOP THIS PHASE AND BE READY FOR PRELAUNCH. THAT IS TWO ITEMS EACH WEEK FROM THE TEAMS.

WE ARE THE OWNERS OF OUR DESTINY HERE
WE ARE CHAMPIONS SEEKING ADVENTURE.
WE MUST AND WILL BE SUCCESSFUL

PRELAUNCH

CONCENTRATION

MOMENTUM

STABILITY

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA ! ARE YOU IN OR OUT ???"

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:29:57 PM

Hello Dr. David King,

I know there at one time was a sizable WOSAT, I have heard many former members lament about the relationships built then.  I have aslo heard that there were internal issues that caused it to lose its attraction.

I am open to working with my ALP Friends in such an enterprise. 

Unfortunately, I cannot limt my answer to one word.  I hope you can accept five to your question....WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF ANY BUSINESS?  Brand Yourself Build Your List

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
5/17/2008 4:06:46 AM
Thanks for Your post You are entitled to your opinion.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
5/17/2008 4:19:56 AM
Thanks Jim I look forward to working with you. Any enterprise has to begin with its formulation. This takes many great ideas from different lines of thought to arrive at the best thought out, and planned direction to go. This begins by building relationships with others that have the same desire and passion to succeed that understand it takes Team Work to reach any goal.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
6/24/2008 5:44:22 AM

Hi my friend

VERY GOOD MY FRIEND. Make sure You get the right people this time, and I am sure it will be a success. If anyone can make it it has to be You, cause my dear friend Dr. King has a knowledge many should learn from, I know - I am his friend.

Good luck my friend.

Best wishes from

Arild

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!