Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Never Say To A Cop... LOL!
5/3/2008 10:21:30 PM

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says 'Gee. Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?' you probably shouldn't respond with,'Gee Officer your eyes
look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?'

Have A Great Weekend!
Mary

+0
Re: Never Say To A Cop... LOL!
5/3/2008 10:23:59 PM
LOL, very funny and great advice.  My Uncle is a police Officer, you would be suprized by some of the comments people make when pulled over LOL!

Thanks Mary,
Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 10:43:52 PM

You're welcome Crystal!

+0
5/3/2008 11:10:51 PM
Hello Mary,

I love it, I think I would like to make some of the remarks myself LOL just to see the reactions but I don't have what it takes.  Thanks for the laugh.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/4/2008 12:15:39 AM

Well back to donuts!  They do give you a glazed out feeling. 

My Brother in Law, Ed - when he got pulled over used to get out of his car and walk back to the police vehicle before the cop could even get out. . . You should have seen some of their reactions.   One stumbled around so much trying to get out before Ed  got to his window he dropped his night stick. . . .  And then Ed would say:  "How may I help you Officer?"  They just never seemed to recover their composure after that.

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!