Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: MAGNIFICENT MONDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 04-21-2008
4/21/2008 3:45:02 PM
Hey Mike, you should be a preacher if you aren't already as that was very heart-warming indeed. If my dad hadn't taught me that men shouldn't cry, I'd have to step away to wipe a few tears myself before coming back to type. I'm glad I'm not that other Steve because you can always count on me to help a friend.

I am so thankful that Shirley is hanging in there. I love her poetry and songs, especially the spiritual ones. "If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it," "One day at a time sweet Jesus," and Jesus said, "Forgive 70 times 7"! Whereas Shirley is able to do that praise her, most of us men have a hard time with forgiving.

Pssstt, haha, and sometimes the women have a hard time forgetting, as we should forgive and forget !!!
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
4/21/2008 7:49:57 PM
Hi, Stephen!
I deeply appreciate you putting up this Forum for me and choosing me as the Profile Of The Day! I want to thank everyone for stopping by to wish me Congratulations and also for being my very special Friends. I have been very ill, and having Seizures and this News from Stephen helps to cheer me up. I have been very depressed a lot lately because I have gone through so many illnesses. I apologize to everyone for bringing up my Health and Condition a lot, but, I just like to keep all of you informed of how I'm doing. Stephen, you have made me feel like QUEEN FOR THE DAY!!!! Again, thank you so much. I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
4/21/2008 7:57:36 PM
Hi, Jim!
Thank you for stopping by! I deeply appreciate your Kind Words. Just imagine, that sweet smile was when I had my own Teeth. Now, I have Dentures, and I think I look worse, but, a lot of people tell me that I look great in them, so, they must be doing some good for me. As a matter of fact, the Picture that Mike has up on his Home Page, is him and I(me with my Dentures!) Thank you for being a very special Friend and God Bless You and Your Family!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
4/21/2008 8:02:19 PM
Hi, Peter!
I'm so glad you stopped by and I want to thank you for your Wishes of Congratulations to me! Thank you for being a very special Friend and God Bless You and Your Family!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
4/21/2008 8:07:21 PM
Hi, Shirley!
It is so good to see you again! It's been quite a long time since we chatted with one another. Our lives are very busy, but, I will do my best to start keeping in touch with you. Thank you for the Wishes of Congratulations to me and for being a very special Friend! I Love You and God Bless You and Your Family!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!