Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GENERATING INCOME IS A TEAM SPORT
4/21/2008 2:02:28 PM
BIOGENX GLOBAL's Bio-Plene™ - It is a homeopathic spray that produces energetic cellular repair, endocrine balance and immune support (anti-aging). It also boosts the metabolism and plays an important part in the production of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate); the body's internal energy source.

Benefits include more energy, increased stamina, improves memory, help in stimulating the production of endorphins that regulate mood and is essential to neurological function, cognitive processes, cellular health and maintenance.

Lose Body Fat, Maintain Muscle and promote "Thermo-genesis" with Bio-Plene™. This has powerful Lipotrophic effects (breakdown and utilization of body fat), reducing inches around the abdomen, hips and thighs, while building lean muscle and reducing cellulite.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 2:03:05 PM
  • BIOGENX GLOBAL's LIVE GREENS Super Whole Food- provides essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, micro-nutrients, and omega fatty acids that the body needs and craves for optimum health.

LIVE GREENS Super Whole Food contains more vitamins and minerals than any other supplement on the market.

BIOGENX GLOBAL’s Unique Super Whole Food Formulas have been developed for over 165 years of accumulated knowledge of herbal medicine.

To assure the quality and the safety of our products, BIOGENX GLOBAL uses only 150 of the safest and most reliable herbs on the market!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 2:04:11 PM
BIOGENX GLOBAL's BIOHARMONY

• “In twenty years of practice I have never seen anything come close to what I have seen with ‘BIOGENX GLOBAL’s Bio-Harmony’….It is a product that has worked dramatically and quickly with some very severe and chronic problems.” – So Says Dr. Don Mantel, M.D., Philadelphia, PA

You have the Power to reveal the info that may Positively Affect a friend or family member in preventing and reducing this non-exhaustive list of illnesses and conditions.

The BioHarmony Powder consists of kaolin clay which is FDA approved, pharmaceutical grade, and ingestible.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 2:05:48 PM

The goal here is to share with 3 other people at US$60.00 each [min], and you can earn US$1,104.00 PLUS per month. (That’s all there is to it...It's that Simple.)

• C - You're finished! - Simple.
Generating Income is a TEAM Sport !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 2:08:44 PM

The Compensation Reward System and plan is thoughtfully designed with a Community “TEAM” effort, in a '3' BY '12' Building and Power Matrix Platform .

As a Builder in our Community Building Platform with an autoship of ONE Unit of product (US$60) by enrolling ONE person you Qualify to earn the product FREE from out of pocket costs.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!