Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
4/20/2008 9:06:46 PM

OOOOPS !

LILY & LUIS MIGUEL ,

+0
4/21/2008 3:34:55 AM

Hello awesome POTW Team! I am very surprised and feel honored for being chosen for VOTW! Thank you very much!

I was away this weekend, but it`s not too late to cast my vote.

I wish all of you very successful and joyful week!

Warmest regards,

Lilly

+0
4/21/2008 3:37:22 AM

I apologize for my forgetfulness :( ...

Of course, I am very grateful for all the congrats and I appreciate each of them.

This is a great Community with so special spirit, and I am so happy for being part of it.

Thank you all!

Lilly

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 3:51:14 AM

Hi Peter, Jim and Ana Marie,

Thank you again for another great forum, and all of your hard work!

My vote is in......late again, but at least I made it under the wire.  LOL  :-)

Bless you all, Jill
+0
4/21/2008 12:32:55 PM
Thanks POTW Awards Team! I have voted. Much luck to the candidates, this looks to be another fun, exciting week and close contest. Congrats to Lilly & Luis, VOTW. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!