Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW..,AND THE WINNER IS.....
4/27/2008 10:08:14 AM

Hello my dear, dear, friends.

I apologize for not being here sooner.  As you are aware from my ALP e-mail to you along with my posts on my Friend to Friend for Friends forum some "REAL LIFE" pressing matters have prevented me from being on line very much.

Please forgive me if I don't acknowledge you all individually, I honestly wish I had the time, but the sincere THANK YOU I've posted via a NEW THREAD (I also sent my thank you out via an ALP e-mail last night) on my Friend to Friend for Friends forum is all I'm able to manage right now.  Rest assured that I will read each and every one of the wonderful posts here and respond more fully as soon as I'm able to.

Here is the most important part of my new thread.

It goes almost without saying that being the Person Of The Week is only made possible because of YOU, my friends, here at AdlandPro that thought enough of me to vote for me.

At times like this just saying THANK YOU seems somewhat inadequate. But when it is truly sincere and from the heart, as I express it here, it's really all that can be, or needs to be, said.

So many of you have made my visits to ALP a LOT of FUN and very REWARDING that I'd be here all day just saying THANK YOU and I'd still probably miss someone that deserves a special THANK YOU.  I hope you will forgive me if I keep this post quite simple.

THANK YOU TEAM POTW, without you, obviously, Person Of The Week, wouldn't exist.

THANK YOU Jennie Dal Bello, my fellow POTW, for nominating me for the POTW award.  I consider you a "REAL LIFE" friend (you know why) and look forward to the day (hopefully) that we may meet each other in person (God willing).

THANK YOU (each and everyone of you that posts on this thread and if I'm not your friend yet PLEASE send me an invitation to be friends) for being my friend.

With love from me to you,

Gunther

ps -

It ALWAYS hurts when you pat yourself on your own back. It's meant to. A much better way is to act in such a way that others will pat you on the back for what you do. That way BOTH parties feel better about the experience. - Gunther G.

- my back is sore but it's never felt better.Smiley

pps -

Do you take pictures?  Of  course you do.  Everybody does.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words and when one is a one finger typist, as I am, that saves a lot of About me words to type here.  Please have a look at my Picture Gallery which can tell you more about me than my words here.  My Picture Gallery includes 3 winning pictures in AdlandPro's Picture of the Week contest - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24201/ShowForum.aspx -.  The BEST contest in all of ALP (IMHO ) because one has control over their own entry in the contest.  Why not enter the "other" POTW contest - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/949634.aspx - yourself?  The FREE EXPOSURE you receive here, and therefore for whatever opportunities you are involved with, makes it an excellent, easy, non-promotional, and FREE way to get yourself involved and better known to your friends here at ALP.  Even if you don't enter your own pictures (I don't know why one wouldn't) be sure to VOTE and SEE what fantastic pictures the people here at ALP have taken.  You also get known by virtue of the "VOTE POST" you can leave at the Picture of the Week forum.  It's the BEST means of PASSIVELY marketing yourself in all of ALP.

THANK YOU ALL!

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW..,AND THE WINNER IS.....
4/27/2008 10:59:01 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!