Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dee Hudson & Janet Matthews Welcome you.......
4/17/2008 6:36:19 PM

Dee Hudson & Janet Matthews Welcome you to

MAGNUMIQ  (MIQ)

We are offering you the chance to get in on the ground floor of a fantastic new business.

Web Based Education  *** WEBUCATION ***

Providing online learning for the whole family, in a conference room environment. Fantastic list of online classes in a wealth of subjects to chose from. Top Class Tutors,

Access to Homework help for children ......Just imagine having the opportunity to be able to invite a tutor into your home to help your children with any problems that they might be having with their homework.

All of this at a time that is convent for you. 

Oh yes I nearly forgot!!  You could get all this Education free ....I will tell you all about that in the series of letters you will receive.

Get Report on Education here

+0
Re: Dee Hudson & Janet Matthews Welcome you.......
4/18/2008 8:12:54 AM

I am very excited about the opportunity we have with Magnum IQ.

Having been a teacher for most of my working life, I can see immediately the benefits this will have for countless children, teenagers and adults alike.

Online learning has been around for some years now, but this innovative concept, that is being beta tested by Magnum IQ, is just phenomenal.

Online Interactive learning Channels

A tutor in your own living room offering courses, one to one tution or homework help for children

You can find out more by watching this presentation

Or alternatively you can attend a live presentation at your own convenience - just contact Dee or myself for details

Just read the testimonial below from a very excited representative who has recently attended her first live class with Magnum IQ

There is also up to date information in our blog

" Wow !

Just attended my first 2 Magnum IQ Classes - fantastic! - Absolutely awesome what this is going to do for everyone 'who has their eyes open' to take the offer of this incredible income opportunity + these revolutionary web education products!  

This evening, I squeezed in 2 very useful MiQ Classes into my busy day, juggling work, home + kids etc  - which would have been completely impossible by conventional education methods.  While having dinner, the Speaker, Jeanne, took me through an informative, relaxed, friendly Introduction to Excel, making it fun, humorous, relevant + so easy to absorb.

Magnum IQ really has something for everyone wherever they are in the world!

Congratulations Magnum IQ on so smoothly, successfully, ethically + genuinely, rolling out MiQ Tutor, MiQ Success Channels + Income Opportunity globally
."

Kind regards
Anita

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2008 4:20:21 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 4:25:47 PM
Hi Janet,

I am glad that you have brought the information about MIQ Testimonials. I think that Magnum IQ has a real winner here. We are in at the start of a very successful launch.

Everyone will be wanting the opportunity to have their child's education boosted in this way. I know that I will be taking full advantage of this opportunity to help my children. All I do is log in to the homework tutors and pick out the subjects. (this facility is accessible to every member.) all key subject are covered from the national curriculum.

The amount of help is unlimited for you.  Magnum IQ are employing tutors in every aspect of education.
These are just some of the Classes available to all. the list of lessons are expanding everyday.

• What’s Missing in Your Weight Loss Plan?
  • Create Captivating Business Documents with Word
  • Dealing With Conflict and Managing Stress
  • How to Make Money With Online Auctions
  • How to Create a Basic Website
  • Internet Marketing, How to Market Your Website
  • Intro to Excel
  • Creating a Digital Scrapbook
  • Pack a Punch with Power Point
  • How to Make Money With Online Auctions

We are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to learn any subject Languages, sciences, Humanities, Arts. to name but a few. MagnumIQ Will bring us that !

Take care because I care

Dee
MAGNUM IQ

http://www.homework-help-online.blogspot.com/

+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 4:34:49 PM
Hello Nick,

Thank you for stopping by,

Take care because I care

Dee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!