Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/17/2008 4:39:46 PM
The artwork is beautiful.. the music is soothing and provokes deep meditation... I really think this is great Georgios, thank you for sharing all of this.  I am quite sure Josephine will be very touched, as well.

LEE SMITH

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 4:42:51 PM

Celia Cruz!  How wonderful!  Thank you Georgios!

Josephine's pictures are the most beautiful ever.  This forum is Magnificent!

Georgios, you are the best!

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 5:05:57 PM

Hello Georgios,

Thank you so much for all you have done here.
These works are truly moving!

00117.gif picture by Heidi14663

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
4/17/2008 7:00:52 PM
Georgios, I just had to come back and look at the pictures again and see the new ones you have added.

They are all so lovely and I like the stories you can see within the pictures.  Thanks.

Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 11:48:33 PM

Hello Georgios,

OH! What a beautiful Forum is YOURS! CONGRATULATIONS GEORGIOS! YOU DID ATTRACT EVERYONE TO YOURS AGAIN.....Thanks for the photos, I saved them all.....

"What would the world be without Mother Earth! Hmmmm. Perhaps space. Not even Mt Shasta woud exist. ...."

thanks for the Greek Goddess, Mother Earth.......

Well, if not this Earth.....there are many EARTHS, BY A DIFFERENT NAME ALTOGETHER IN THE DIFFERENT WORLDS/SOLAR SYSTEMS/GALAXIES OF DIFFERENT UNIVERSES......NO END TO THE LORD'S CREATIONS....MORE INTELLIGENT....MORE POWERFUL...MORE LOVING....PEACE LOVING PEOPLE UP AND BELOW OUR MOTHER EARTH.........

JUST LIKE THE LORD HAS NO BEGINNING AND END....THERE WILL BE NO BEGINNING AND END TO LORD'S CREATIONS.....HE KEEPS CREATING OUT OF NOTHING (SO IT SEEMS TO US).....

THERE ARE MANY LIVES OUT THERE IN THE INTELLIGENT WORLDS OUT/UP THERE ABOVE, WAITING TO COMMUNICATE WITH US WITH LOVE, LIGHT, FAITH AND PEACE.......!!!!!

MOTHER EARTH AND FATHER SKY!!!!

Mother Earth Father Sky.  
WITH LOVE, LIGHT, FAITH AND PEACE.......!!!!!    

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0