Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
EXPECTATIONS KILL.. NOTHING IS EVER MISSING
8/18/2005 12:45:53 PM
"Expectations kill. Nothing is ever missing." Hello my friends, Im posting this that Chris Wiseman sent to me.Please enjoy. We are standing in the rain, that rain is the wisdom of universal spirit, unconditional love. We are standing in the rain, with an umbrella up, looking for water. Vitality, life, magnetism spirit is everywhere and yet we are often blind. Drawn as a candle draws a moth to the illusions of humanity. We mistakenly call spirit peace, we mistakenly call life finite, we seek what we already have and we judge the gifts we are blessed with. Imagine for one moment that everything that happens to you is a guide to your development. That all things eventually teach you consciousness. To know this would be to fill your life with awe, gratitude and love. People who are living their purpose know this. This is the love of spirit. Guiding you each moment. Blinded, the human mind judges and rejects, creating expectations, suffering. It is our expectations that block our love. Love is not needing, not wanting, not feeling sorry for, not grieving, not desiring, not hoping, not judging, Love is the unconditional gratitude for what is. Our ambition can become presence. The desire to experience spirit, to tune to the infinite is the greatest power on earth. Our expectations block that power. When we plan for the future we must still be so present and grateful for what we have that we can grow with gratitude. We can become so in tune that we are able to be present with the future. In this moment we are not setting goals. We are envisioning the future. Here is the power of the human spirit.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: EXPECTATIONS KILL.. NOTHING IS EVER MISSING
8/18/2005 12:51:33 PM
That's really nice, Thanks Kathy,.... And Chris :) Have a Great Day!
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 12:54:44 PM
Hi Kathy, thank for posting one Chris Wiseman's stories. A very interesting post indeed. So tell me what has happened to your personal postings??? You seem to be very busy posting other peoples? No offence but surley you have enough work of your own. (I know you do). Best regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 1:11:49 PM
Hi Kathy, Very enjoyable story and so true ,Thank You and Chris Wiseman for sharing with us .Have Great Day :-) Lee
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 1:13:46 PM
Hi Kathy thanks to you and Chris for that Have a great day your friend Gene
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!