Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/13/2008 10:37:03 PM

Hello Lydia,
Wow! What a great party!

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/14/2008 5:25:35 AM

What is it, Jim? Cheese? Thanks, very opportunely!

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2008 5:29:18 AM

Hello Mary! Welcome!

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/14/2008 10:26:03 AM
Sponge Bob Square Pants a cartoon character

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/14/2008 12:41:29 PM

Ah, is it not the Cheese, Jim?

But what for the Sponge here? I guess, to wash utensils after Party?

If we wash utensils and we think only of a cup of tea which waits for us, that, perceiving our employment as a unpleasant duty, we hasten to finish it somewhat quicker.
We do not live during that moment when we wash utensils.
We are actually unable to be pleased to a miracle of a life when we cost near a bowl.
If we cannot wash utensils (completely including in this employment), that is probability, that we similarly cannot and drink a cup of tea (completely including in this employment).
While we shall drink tea, we shall think of other things and hardly we shall feel a cup in a hand.
Thus, all of us time are aimed at the future, we do not live in the present and as a result are unable to feel to the full myself during each concrete moment of the life.
 And how you usually wash utensils?

Or is somebody sinkie here?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!