Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
WEB2.0 - UPGRADE TO NEXT GENERATION
4/6/2008 2:03:20 PM
Dear Friend!

WEB2.0 UPGRAFDE

Dear Friends! This is one of the best Opportunities I ever found on Net I want you to review this New Internet Upgrade technology.

This will be a full Web 2.0 Upgrade that Upgrades the ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 Standards!
Don't be left behind using the old internet and Web 1.0.
Sneak preview this NEW Internet here:

We would be happy to have you on our team and very excited for the wonderful technologies that are about to revolutionize the Internet as we know it!

You are about to become part of history in the making. I know that our website leads to some pretty "lofty" claims of web-wide domination, complete saturation, total internet change, etc. and I only wish we could disclose the full details of our technologies to you right now so you would know that these claims are not some hyped up exaggeration to try and sell you something.

Though, I can tell you this. It will take less than 5 minutes of reviewing the details of this new technology for you to have NO DOUBT in your mind that this company is going to be the next BIG Internet Technology Company, not to mention you will also finally understand why this WILL be a full, web-wide upgrade to Web 2.0 Standards.

We compare the potential of this company to being the next Google / mySpace, etc. when in all actuality, it really has even more potential because it is NOT a web site. This technology effects THE ENTIRE INTERNET. It's almost scary when I think about how big this will become.

So, with that said, I urge you to stake your claim now by referring as many people as you can to this amazing opportunity. I can assure you, this can and WILL build a very nice "nest-egg" for you as we launch our technologies. The more people you get in now before the launch, the larger your team will be and the more profit and reward will come your way.

Think of it this way. What if you had a chance to get in on Amazon, eBay or Google before they were known, you could have made a fortune. That is exactly what you have here today. Our supporters will become hugely rewarded for their efforts beyond the compensation shown in the contract. The contracted compensation reward is already proving hugely successful with the amazing growth we are realizing right now.

What we have not told you is that there are secret bonuses for the top performers that we (our partners) have already agreed upon to reward those who help us reach our membership goals. These rewards stand to be even more lucrative than what's shown in the contract. So again, I urge you - take advantage of what we have right now and build your team in any and every manner legally and ethically possible in order to grab as much of the pie as you can before we launch!

This is going to be one of the most exciting companies on the Internet and YOU were lucky enough to find out about it in the VERY beginning! Congratulations!

Now, let's work together to take this company and our membership into a new era of Internet technologies.

Thank you for your support and if you ever need anything at all, just ask!

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED-STEP 1
Regards,
Team Support
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: WEB2.0 - UPGRADE TO NEXT GENERATION
4/6/2008 2:17:51 PM
    Georgios:  I may not be posting this right but i knwo you have many global affiliates to network with so i want to share this with you before anyone else in your circle of influence takes the lead.

I think you have heard of eBay, correct?

Well eBay, a multi-Billion Dollar profitable Fortune 500 Company  and global brand has paired up its technology with a fine company and together they have created a new venture that is at one level multi level but at another level just referral marketing.

Here's what i mean:  For just $199 and a monthly $29.99 maintenance fee you can offer unlimited downloads of a toolbar that directs people to anything at all they are shopping for that has a match or seller on eBay.

That's only the beginning.  I myself am on eBay all the time and believe it or not i don't think of them all the time when i am shopping.  But when i do i usually end up buying there.  NoW eBay needs more buyers to keep growing so they have thrown their support and technology behind this independent company.  The people who put it together came out of large tech companies and the guy two above me is Jim Forbear, a multi-millionaire marketing genius. However, the guy who called me is a mailcarrier from Michigan.   Others  like a carpet layer, a grocery store checkout clerk and a truck driver have made over $5000 in must one month with this dream business. So it’s not rocket science and it appeals to most everybody who looks at it.

The way i did this i went in for the $199 and that gets me unlimited downloads of the eBay Shopping Wizard.  Anybody who downloads the wizard from you and then buys when they use it for anything at all on eBay--remember that’s hundreds of millions of items -- you get a percentage of the listing fee and the commission.  It's small but remember you aren't doing anything but sending them to get the free wizard.  You could give out this free software to one, ten , a couple of dozen, or thousands of people. Remember it really doesn't cost them anything if all they want to do is download a wizard that shops eBay for them.  Now if they decide they want to do what i am doing and you could be doing then they will want the marketing site and tracking and a back office and so forth and also be able to make unlimited copies of the download available. Then it's just  a matter of their buying and you get a percentage every month.   How much could that amount to?  I can't say, it depends on how many you get the free download to and then how many they get and so on so on and so forth.  It's a 5 level deep setup so you can get a lot of commissions.    And eBay is a household word. Once in and you cover your $199 it's pretty easy to cover the $29.99 per month with sales.  At least i think so because you can pass this along to just about everybody you know who has been thinking of shopping on line but doesn't know how or think to do it.  And eBay is THE Household word in buying nearly everything on the Web.  You can also earn money if they sell lthings on eBay.  Also if you know anyone who is an eBay seller, or even an eBay drop shop, this is a natural for them. Why?  Because by giving away the download Wizard, they can earn a commission on every purchase made by their customers of other peoples' merchandise that they don't even stock. So there is no competition or limitation on who can use this. Even countries aren't a limitation. This is already in 50 countries and growing very fast though it is still a very young and new company.  With eBay behind this, it's pretty hard to miss and pretty easy to sell.

think about it and if you want to hear a call we have them during the week.

here's the site to check it all out....you have time to watch a 3 minute video, right?!?!?

http://www.mymarketinggenie.com/tonyv

And start thinking about all the people you give the FREE download to. 

Tony

http://www.mymarketinggenie.com/tonyv

Here's to what might be... Anthony http://www.mygoyin.com/anthonyvlamis
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2008 2:21:24 PM
Hello Antony!

Thank you for your very informative business idea and opportunity. I will take a closer look at it. Your are welcome to send your own threads. The forum is open to all friends! Post Unlimited. Just bookmark it
Make use of it.

PHILOXENIA

Greetings from Mother Hellas
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2008 5:56:45 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for the invite my friend have a great week!

Robert

+0
Jose Palomino

242 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2008 9:46:48 PM
Congratulations! for your Forum  Georgios,

Thanks for inviting me.
I use my spare time to help others to Become A Top 3% Online Earner!. http://www.trker.com/go/57389/Adlan-s
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!