Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 30th PHOTO OF THE WEEK
4/9/2008 3:22:39 PM

(A repost for those who missed it earlier in this thread and to honor my wife's Godson, Liam, who's taking quite a "beating" from the "young ladies" entered in this week's contest.) :0

Hi my friends.

Every once in a while I get some crazy ideas.

Based on the entries in this week's contest - PICTURE THIS.

20 years from now.

Orfi, a beautiful girl from Israel, and her "biker" boyfriend, Liam, from Canada, taking a "test" given by their teacher Ramona, from Romania, at Moscow State University.

The basis for quite a story, eh?

Oh what a WONDERFUL WORLD that would be.

Gunther G.

ps - Have some FUN with YOUR pictures.  ENTER the next contest at the Nominations Thread in the "other" POTW forum.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2008 3:29:55 PM
Gunther :-)

You should write an  Article upon that! I love that; like in Jules Verne's novels! Science Fictions at their time but later...

I love your biker too!

Great Sandcastle

... but they might become real when growing up! :-)

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0
4/9/2008 11:54:18 PM

Hi there my friends ,

Love your imagination Gunther ! Yes , what a wonderful world would be ! Ofri and Liam would be very happy with Ramona as teacher in the hudge University of Moscow (enough place for play).You know , when Ramona come to visit my children from kindergarden all my hours are over ! My classroom become a very noisy playing field .

So glad to see you , Anamaria ! I like those castles but not their meaning ! LOL

Have a wonderful day !

+0
4/10/2008 2:50:06 PM

Have you VOTEd in the 30th Photo Of The Week contest yet? http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1000840.aspx

Not that I'm complaining, but the "links" to the contest are a full week behind again.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2008 2:54:07 PM
HELLO Peter and Friends!

My Vote is in.
Greetings from Philoxenia
Georgios