Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
3/5/2009 2:40:33 PM

Dear Sara!

You wrote: "(and Jim should be able to tell you)",

Lol! Jim is not able to tell something here!

He was banned from here by Kathleen!

Greetings, Lydia

+0
3/5/2009 2:42:38 PM

I would encourage you to do so.  It has the potential to be a lot of fun.  As I pointed out in a post recently, if it is to be a weekly contest, all of the posts and photographs that have been submitted prior to the week for which we are to be voting should be deleted. 

A question worth considering is whether a participant can link the entered photograph to a website.  My website or sites that I would use are designed to sell my photographs.  This forum could be an excellent way to showcase the websites of the photographers in the Adland Community.  Any links on the photographs to such photography sites would have to restricted to prevent links to whatever income producing, marketing, downline building, home businesses, and other such links.  In order to do that it would require careful monitoring.

I would like to see it continue.  If you or others want to restrict the use of any links to other websites, I would go along with that.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 2:48:24 PM

That would be good Roger, you are calm and organized.  If you want help, you know friends who are into photography that could lend a hand.

Thanks for contacting Bogdan and getting this photo contest going again.  It will be fun and I'll participate like I have in the past.

Please folks, let's not focus on past disagreements. Let's be positive.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
3/5/2009 2:52:51 PM

Lydia, as I said that was the first time I have posted here since last June.  I do not want to be quoted about anything anywhere and I will do the same for you.  As to Jim telling or offering suggestions to Roger, I feel sure they are friends and can do that through PM's.

Now, please let us give Roger a good start here and no more controversy.  Whatever happened between Jim and Kathleen is to me just that - between the two of them.  It has nothing to do with me.  I am just giving my support for Roger. (Period) End of discussion.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 3:03:56 PM

Dear Sara, quote is usually used in most formats of forum everywhere.

But if You don't wish, I shall not quote You, don't worry, sorry.

To You - next picture, I hope it will give pleasure to You, as to professional photo-master.

Blessing, Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!