Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What do you see ????
12/14/2007 9:32:31 PM

Wow! What did I miss? Well, I just wanted to invite you all to four pages I published for your enjoyment. My gift to you. Just go to my site and click on the fish symbol to the right of the index. Listen and read and choose "Next"after each page (the load may be a little long depending on your service). Merry Christmas!

and Blessings to you and yours!

http://hearts-choice-opps.com

Kevin

"Helping others, to help others"

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 10:45:35 PM
hi,
this is my home on the net. everybody knows i came to post my first ad here and never left. this is a family. we laugh, we cry, we fight, we help, we pray, we build. we've had weddings, we've had babies, we've lost some members and grieved with their loved ones, we are a worldwide family. isn't it time we acted like it again? i sure do think so.
hugs,
nan
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 11:00:26 PM
Hi Pauline,
  WOW!!! I sure am glad that Queen Mary didn't give away the secret.Teamwork is what I see when I look at this picture.  It does not matter if they like each other or not.  They are all equal and work together as a team to get the job done.  This is true with many insects. Being called an insect is suppose to be an insult, however when you look at the insect world, wheather it be spiders, ants, termites, or others in the insect community you see the whole community working together to make their community the best that it can be.  I do my very best to get along with everyone in this community and thought twice about posting my last response, however I also thought about the many new people that have joined our community and wondered how they felt?  Have you noticed how many of our new members cast their vote, tell us who they voted for and why? Do you suppose that they will think twice now because one person wanted everything? It is right and noble to spread the word of God, however it is completely WRONG TO THINK THAT YOU ARE GOD!!!  When one person makes an impact on another person, and receives praise for what they have done, wheather they win that particular contest or not they should feel a sense of pride for being able to help a friend. Isn't that what the word friend stands for?  We can all learn a lesson from spiders. 
  We in America seem to like to go through life wearing blinders so that we cannot see what we don't wish to know about.  Paulina, not only are you a very good friend to many of us in this community, but you are perhaps the strongest and bravest women I have ever known.  You were attacked by a countryman, and rather than given in to his whimpering tirade, you stood your ground.  Basically you put this community AdlandPro Community before your own safety.  I pray to GOD that others will follow
in your footsteps because what may have seemed like a noble gesture to most of our friends in the Free World, you actually took a very Giant step forward for all the women in your country.  Hopefully others will follow in your footsteps.

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE

http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/familyvaluespromotions
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
12/14/2007 11:03:22 PM

Hello:

Just got here, read the information and took a look at the photo !

Though I understand the motivation, what I see in the photo is what looks like my ex-wife's silver and diamond broach that cost me a bundle. I am so glad she took that ugly thing with her as part of the settlement :)

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND AND EVEN BETTER REST OF YOUR LIVES !!!

PAX

JOE BUCCHERI

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 2:33:16 AM
Hello Pauline,
I would think of a soiree since they have a bow tie & diamond. I know they are spiders but they must also have class.
I think this is a real cool picture. It shows that even the smallest of creatures are sometimes smarter than people.
I am not sure what your complete post is about but, sometimes it is better not knowing.
Thanks for sharing it,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

Mary,
Congratulations on your big finish!! You deserve it!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!