Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Oprah - The Secret teachers Michael Beckwith and James Ray AGAIN
2/15/2007 1:38:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Michael Beckwith & James Ray were back in Chicago taping another Oprah show yesterday.  It is scheduled to run this Friday, February 16th so check your local listings and program your recorders.  Also, keep checking the Oxygen cable channel for After the Show with Oprah to get the extras from their February 8th show on The Secret.

If you missed the first Oprah show featuring The Secret, you can watch the entire show here, thanks to David Gordon, the owner of this site.

http://whatanicewebsite.com/oprah.wmv

Both Michael Beckwith and James Ray are also participants of the AIM Enegertic Balancing program for which my husband Dennis is a trained Facilitator and we are also participants.

Rev. Michael & James also recently talked with Stephen Lewis, the founder of the Energetic Balancing program, on Talkshoe Radio. James and Rev. Michael talked about their experience with Oprah, they talked about making the Secret. Then with Stephen, they talked about the AIM Program, they talked about quantum physics and energy and consciousness.    

It was an extraordinary conversation among three highly evolved AIM participants talking about the most evolved themes of our present time.  Click on the link below to listen to that program. Enjoy and soak up the energy!  Download this great conversation and listen to it whenever you need to shift your consciousness.

Listen to the Secret Teachers on the AIM program here:

http://dwp.bigplanet.com/bioscanforlife/zsecret/

If you want to know more about the Energetic Balancing program, send me a personal note with "Energetic Balancing" in the subject, and include your name, mailing address and phone, and Dennis will be send you a complimentary information package.  It is fascinating technology that has made a huge difference in our family's lives.

Isn't it just wonderful how all this information is being shared throughout the world now?

I'm lovin' it!

Many blessings.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Oprah - The Secret teachers Michael Beckwith and James Ray AGAIN
2/15/2007 1:58:22 PM

I will have my TV on!!! That is the best news I've had yet today!!

I’m Soakin’ Up The Moment!

Sheryl Loch  ~   allmylovecrafts

Proud Mom of,                                                                                 Caitlinn Hagar  ~   gamegirlracing

+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/15/2007 2:35:32 PM

Hi Sheryl,

Yay!  I'm so glad to be the bearer of good news for you.

I will be recording it too so I can watch it over & over.

Isn't this exciting?

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
2/15/2007 6:00:12 PM

Hi Linda, Looking forward to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the Febuary 8th show and will be there with bells on soaking up all of that information  on how we are energy,  that all important balance that we are all trying to achieve and our own conciousness. It's going to be another awsome show.

www.tniempowersall.noniworks.net

www.tni.com/tniempowersall

Brenda Caldwell-Hill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2007 8:23:55 PM

Hi Buddy,

Thank you for an awesome forum post and the great links.........I cannot tell you how exciting I am to see this information being sent out to the entire world.  I truly believe that it will indeed change the world.

Thank you for all you do to help  :-)

Hugs, Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!