Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/25/2006 8:18:58 PM
Thank you for the wishes.  I hope I am not too late to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2007

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 9:32:20 PM

Thank you for your gracious invitation Bogdan!

SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS:

CHRIST

IS

BORN!

GLORIA in EXCELSIS DEO!

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
12/25/2006 10:12:26 PM

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 10:14:19 PM
+0
12/25/2006 10:19:47 PM

Brother Bogdan;

Thank You for your invitation to visit this wonderful forum.  It is always good to be in agreement with our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.  For this is why we were created to "Worship" Him.  There was a little saying today in "Daily Word".  The Little fellow had opened all of his presents and then he asked his mom, "Where is Jesus's Present, afterall, it is His Birthday?"  I begin to think about that all day....So, I lit my Frankensence & Myrhrr Incense but I left one for my Menorah and I had no gold so I tied a Gold Ribbon into a Bow...I place them on the Menorrah tray....Thinking that here I was "A little Drummer Girl"...Without the means to truly bring a Gift that would be worthy of the Savior of the World....Asking the Lord to accept these small tokens as all that I have....

Now I wait to see what the "Holy Spirit" will answer.  But this I know...I will not serve Him, Rich or Poor, until the day I die......

Merry Christmas to Your and yours.....

Shirley Shaw, DeliverTheWord

+0