Menu

Earn extra money by clicking 5 minutes of your time
4/3/2008 9:26:38 AM
You can make money just by using your personal computer, surfing online and watching some ads.  

Steps to follow:

1. Access this   link and create an account there for personal starter. (sign up). This is the site you will use to cash out your money. You’ll need a valid e-mail address. After you have validated it, you can go to the next step.

2. Access this  link and create an account there too (register). This is the main site. Here is where you will watch ads. Where it says AlertPay E-mail Address For Payments” you will put the address you used to activate the previous account. Where it says " Referrer (if any)" you will put bubu888 (it should be there already).

From now on you can get to work. All you have to do is watch some ads and see how your account balance increases.

On the main site you will see the sections:

(Surf Ads) Where you view websites in 30 second sessions and you get paid for it. You should do this every day. 

(My Stats) Where you can see your account stats.

It’s simple, 100% legal and profitable. It’s not a scheme, not a trick. I won’t ask you for money. You must be interested in making some extra-money and you must have some free time.

For more details contact me at jeorgebubuc@yahoo.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!