Menu

Looking for Business Partners in This New Launch !!!!
4/2/2008 5:47:57 PM

I'm sure most of you haven't heard of this one or fully understood the potential this business has for income.  You make 1,000 per sale of your own and 500 of your teams.  This Business doesn't conflict with any other business oportunity as the owner's are teaching web 2.0 marketing at its best.  Now heres the good news my sponsor (also has his own training) has made 1.7 million in 7 months so hes not doing so bad.  He is teaching us exactly what to do and how to do it on weekly video based training and he is going to do it for everyone's team.  So you don't half to worry about training your downline you can just let him do it.   The business is a great price at 1999.99 and that covers your website for a year and no other monthly costs.  After the year 8 dollars a month for the website.  I know what your thinking 2,000 is alot of money to get started.  Not really because with Dave's training(my sponsor)  most people within 60 days is making 4,000 to 10,000 per month.  Why not do what the Rich do, Put the 2000 on a credit card and pay it off in two months and guess what your first month you paid $29 interest payment and thats it.   Follow the link from my website and get in touch with me and lets start talking business.  Of couse this is a New Launch were only a few months into this.

www.50kweeklymentor.com and watch the videos

Ryan Hill
Millionaire Team Member
OOVOO id: ryanhill
www.myspace.com/50kweeklymentor
50kweeklymentor@gmail.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!