Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Update on whats currently in JOELEEs ,COM to all our friends.
3/19/2008 4:55:19 PM

Dear New & Old Friends,

I thought it was time to update all on what I'm currently offering and involved in from JOELEEs to all our friends. As Most know from our .Com Domain many changes have taken place and add ons made in hopes to help each of our friends with free spaces to promote yourselves, goods and services .As well as some enjoyable fun !

As Most All Of My Friends Know JOELEEs Wholesale .Net is my fulltime Baby (Online and Off ) Below is a list of site I have added to our .Com This menu bar shows up on every site including a Link (JOELEEs Business & Social Networking )for our  customers and visitors of JOELEEs Wholesale.I hope all of my friends find the services helpful & Useful as I will always continue to redesign redevelop all sites to maximize each .Open to any ideas you may have feel free to contact me.

Gods Speed :-) Lee 

JOELEEs Business & Social Networking  

Post a JOELEEs Free Classifieds ads or search all classified ads online in Jobs, Apartments, Housing,Pets, For Sale, Personals,Electronics and much more all free ! No Adult Content it will be deleted with out notice!

JOELEEs Freelancers Networking is a one stop resource provider for webmasters and freelancers to offer to help Clients create,update sites/pages/projects or offer to do contract work.User "Webmasters" should post free any questions or projects they wish to have help with from our Freelancers.

To keep your listing at the top simple be sure to add your received email code or also can be found listed in your members area into your WebPages ,the most linked back links stay listed at the top along with highest ranking score's. Please also keep active by signing in at least once every 60 days or account maybe automatically deleted .

JOELEEs Social Networking Profiles! Please register yourself and take a look around. There's lots to see and do, so take your time, meet some new friends, and make yourself at home.

JOELEEs Social Networking Blogger allows all members to create and maintain their own blog and includes features like calendar, hyperlink photo gallery, guestbook, and more free Signup For Your Free Blog !

Finally! An affordable, wholesome, home based business You and Your Whole Family can operate together! And, even more vital than a healthy and popular product line, a wonderful caring team with many years of diverse marketing experience is ready, willing and well able to help you every step of the way. For a Minimal startup fee, that will soon be covered for you, you receive membership including a choice of Premium products delivered each and every month to your door. And you can order more, as much as you like, at Wholesale Prices! ( By Sharon Lee )

JOELEEs Business Marketing Link Directory ,JOELEEs Business Marketing offers Free, Advanced and Professional’s to promote in any category world wide . Add Yours Today !

JOELEEs WHOLESALE Features Unique Decorative & Personal Gift Items For  All . Wholesale Priced Items for all ! Holidays,Home,Office,Gardens and much more. Updated regularly with new merchandise.

+0
Re: Update on whats currently in JOELEEs ,COM to all our friends.
3/19/2008 5:47:36 PM
Dear Lee Wow, you have been a busy bee. Lots of offers to explore. Have a wonderful Easter Your friend April(aweston39)
+0
J.v. Lewis

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/19/2008 6:27:20 PM

Wow!  Joe,

It looks like you have turned every stone and covered all your bases!

Thanks for inviting us to take advantage of all your hard work!

J.V.

Please accept this FREE gift! Sign up for your very own website like the one you see here! http://www.clubshop.com/cgi-bin/members/JL4040450 Start earning reward points to redeem as cash rebates, valuable gifts, or donate to your favorite charity!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 2:10:00 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/20/2008 8:52:33 AM

April,

Pleasure to see you here my friend , Thank you I also wish you and yours a blessed & healthy  Easter . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!