Menu

Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How To *GUARANTEE* Never To Lose Money In Another (MLM SCAM)
3/16/2008 7:28:17 AM

Shhhhhhhhh!

Be very quiet for a moment...

Do you hear that faint sucking noise coming from your checkbook? That's the sound of money flying out the window because you are spending more than you are saving.

It's true. Every month you could be throwing thousands of dollars down the drain.

And how do I know?

Simple, because I've been in the business of saving people money on their purchases since 2001 and during those 7 years I've helped dozens of family save money.

But don't take my word for it...

Here are a few examples of how much my advice has been worth in hard dollars and cents:

Randall Lange

Well, I just discovered program on Wednesday 01-23rd and took a test drive of a 2008 Mazda CX-9 Crossover on Friday 01-25th. The Dealer filled out my certificate and I mailed it off Saturday 01-26th for a $25 CIRCUIT CITY Gift Card. I just printed off the FORD Vehichle w/ SYNC Test Drive Certificate,so I will test drive a 2008 Ford Edge and get a $50 BEST BUY gift card. In theory I have earned $75 for 2 test drives before I even paid my $9.95 on Sunday 01-27-08 to become an active FREEBIE FORCE Member! This is a GREAT Business Project! I've always heard that to be successful you need to K.I.S.S "KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE"! FREEBIE FORCE is that 97k times over!

Clare Lambert

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME CO. I HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN. I WENT TO LOWE'S AND GOT 2 BEAUTIFUL YELLOW MUM'S (HOUSE PLANTS) THEY WERE $7.50 EACH AND THE COUPON WAS $10. I GOT ONE OF THEM FOR FREE AND THE OTHER ONE FOR $5.00. MY HUSBAND IS A DIABETIC AND I ORDERED A ONE TOUCH GLUCOSE METER AND THEY WILL SEND IT FREE AND NO SHIPPING COST. ALSO ORDERED 2 COUPON'S FOR A TV CONVERTER FOR HIGH DEFINITION TV. THEY WILL SEND THE COUPONS WHEN THE CONVERTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE STORES, ABOUT MID FEB. SOON EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO CONVERT OR BUY A NEW TV.HOPE ON THIS ONE EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE FILE FOR TEST DRIVING A NISSAN AND WILL BE DOING THAT SOON. THANKS SO MUCH TO RYAN AND SYETH. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB YOU ARE DOING. CLARE LAMBERT. FROM CALIF

Now, maybe you're thinking these examples are odd occurrences and unusual circumstances - and you couldn't possibly qualify for such savings. Maybe. Maybe not. But consider this fact:

On average I've achieved a 92% success rate for clients in reducing their buying cost.

However, the truth is I really don't know if I can help you until you take a free tour on my site to assess your individual situation. And if I can't help you save money then you don't pay me one cent!

Is that fair?

Unless I can save you lots of money, I don't expect you to move any futher. So what I'm offering you is a free tour to see if I really can reduce your spending.

Grab your laptop or desk top and do it today - the longer you wait - the more money you're losing. It's your choice. Go to www.ijustgotpaid.com

Sincerely,

Hardin Monie

couch/park/car

www.ijustgotpaid.com

P.S. Think about this: if you were walking down the street and saw a $20.00 bill on the ground, wouldn't you stop and pick it up? Well, not calling me is like walking right by a whole pile of $20.00 bills!

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!