Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Do YOU Consider LOW-COST? Do YOU PROMOTE Low-Cost or Higher-Cost Programs More Heavily?
3/14/2008 9:05:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

Here are several questions, answer as many as you can...it's okay if you don't answer all of them.  I'd just like your honest answers about as many of the questions that you have personal experience with.  Thank you!!

1. I would like your personal opinion on what you consider to be "low-cost" (not talking about free).  At what dollar amount would you say a program costs "too much" for you personally?

2. If you joined something that you consider to be "high-cost", would you promote it more heavily to earn back your investment?

3. Do you promote your free programs, low-cost programs, and high-cost programs equally? Giving each of them equal amounts of your time and effort?

4. Would you say you have personally earned more in multiples of the cost of your programs from low-cost or from high-cost programs?  (For example, was it faster and easier for you to earn back 5 times your investment on the low-cost or high-cost programs?)

5. If those were MLM programs, did your downliners work harder and more consistently on promoting the low-cost program or the high-cost program?

6. Out of the low-cost and high-cost programs you've joined, how much of your joining fee would you say the company put toward helping you make progress with gaining leads and converting them to sign-ups?

Thank you all for your time and responses!!

New Reply
+0
Re: What Do YOU Consider LOW-COST? Do YOU PROMOTE Low-Cost or Higher-Cost Programs More Heavily?
3/14/2008 9:24:03 AM

I promote higher cost.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Do YOU Consider LOW-COST? Do YOU PROMOTE Low-Cost or Higher-Cost Programs More Heavily?
3/14/2008 9:48:24 AM

Hi Bill,

Thanks for responding! I just sent you a friendship invitation.

New Reply
+0
3/14/2008 2:22:04 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I'm tending to promote low cost programs; more specifically, marketing tools.  I have had experiences in MLM in which your question #6 would be answered (by me) with a resounding 'NONE'!  And when I knew even less than I do now, it seemed that if I weren't ready to hit the ground running, forget any support from my upline.

My answer to #5 would be that it doesn't matter if the program is high- or low-cost, but does the downline do any work at all?  I have tried to feed information, ask opinions, requested information on what type of help was needed.  The vast majority of the downlines would not even give me the courtesy of an answer.  It's impossible to build a team if you're the only one who shows up.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2008 3:40:14 PM

Thank you very much for your answers, Lorraine!!

A very small number of downliners bring in a large number of new members, that's the way it always seems to be. 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!