Menu

Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
GBG Liquid Vitamin Special Vision Call Thursday 3-13-08
3/12/2008 3:41:20 PM

Happy Wednesday to you!

I hope your week is going well.  I have a special invitation for you today...

GBG is hosting a special VISION call Thursday night March 13 at 9:00 pm eastern time.

GBG is a network marketing company that offers a powerful 10-in-1 liquid vitamin and mineral supplement for only $19.95, along with a super antioxidant supplement, and the company just announced the introduction of a new energy and weight loss product.

If you have any interest at all in creating better health and a long term residual income, you are invited to attend this very special LIVE Vision conference call with CEO and founder Stuart Finger and the other corporate leaders.

This special Vision Conference Call is Thursday 3-13-08 at 9:00 pm eastern time.

To access the call, dial 507-726-3300 and enter pin number 59032#

You are invited to introduce yourself as a guest of Linda Miller.

Then CALL ME after the conference call at 269-685-7024 and I will show you how simple it is for you to get started too.

You may also submit a request for complete details here and you will get a personal reply from me...

http://www.Vitamins-Energy-Weightloss.com

The reason I was attracted to GBG was originally the 10-in-1 liquid vitamin supplement that is ONLY $19.95.

Then I learned there is NO cost for the business or personlized website!

THEN I learned about the super antioxidant product and finally I was really blown away when the company announced the new energy and weight loss product only about a week ago.

I joined this company on January 19, 2008 and I am AMAZED at how quickly my team has grown already.  In less than two months my team has grown to 168 members already.

What does that mean?

It means everyone is duplicating!

How often does that happen so quickly?

I think we have a real winner here!

I originally received an envelope in the mail with a personal letter, a flyer and a business card.  It was so nicely done - without any hype at all - that I took a look at the website to see what it was all about - and called the person who sent it to me.

I found the compensation plan is a copyrighted REGENERATING forced matrix with a few extra TWISTS that make it especially powerful and lucrative.

There is no cost to join and no cost for your own website and the monthly volume requirement is only $19.95 ... so all you ever need to buy is one bottle of liquid vitamin each month.

This company is only availabe in the United States at this time (with plans to open worldwide as soon as possible.)

You are also invited to listen to a live 20 minute information call Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 noon eastern time.

Dial 507-726-3300 and enter pin 59032#

Remember to request all the details here:

http://www.Vitamins-Energy-Weightloss.com

Please call me directly if you have any questions at all.  My direct number is 269-685-7024.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many blessings.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!