Menu

Shaye Richardson

119 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
New Global Resorts Marketing System || FREE Trial
3/10/2008 8:43:08 PM
I have had some PM's from Adlanders who are interested in marketing Global Resorts Network but  are turned off by the $50 application fee associated with The RFS marketing system. That's fine, I can understand that it can be hard to part with the $ before you even get to know more about the system. Some of us have been burnt before, so it is not so easy to whip out the credit card...

I am glad to let you know I have told these adlanders about my brand new marketing site...GRNMarketingSuccess.com

You can join my fully automated GRN Sales System and use the exact site I use to promoted my business.  Check out my profile and invite me to be friends : ) then you can PM me with any questions.

New Global Resorts Marketing System
www.GRNMarketingSuccess.com

New Reply
+0
Shaye Richardson

119 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Global Resorts Marketing System || FREE Trial
3/11/2008 7:01:05 PM
Go ahead and dream about your next summer holiday. Browse the GRN resort directory here.

http://www.globalresortsregistry.com/Default.aspx

Login        resort
Password    lookfor

Then take a step towards making those dreams come true, by getting more information about the very successful system I am using to generate Global Resorts Network sales automatically.

Free System Test Drive

New Reply
+0
Shaye Richardson

119 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Global Resorts Marketing System || FREE Trial
3/16/2008 11:55:53 PM
You can still go to www.GRNMarketingSuccess.com and Sign up for free and try it out for a full 7 days - no obligation at all : )

Visit my blog for this site and post your comments!

www.GRNMarketingSuccess.myccblog.com

Invite me to be friends and then PM me with your questions. Or just post them on the forum for everyone to see.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!