Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Avoid Being the Biggest Waste of Your Own Money...Prepare BEFORE You Join:
3/4/2008 10:57:14 AM

Two problems I hear about on a regular basis are...

"I think this is too expensive for me and I don't know if I'll be able to get signups"
...and...
"I joined this before and it was a big waste of my money".

Two solutions are...

You need absolute confidence in your business and in yourself before you get started
...and...
You need to have definite promotional methods and the diligence to actually do the promoting on a regular basis.

We've all heard of "pre-launches" where people heavily promote a new business before the gates open, but have you thought about doing your own mini launch of an already existing business before you join, so you'll have your own group in place and you won't have to spend your first month scurrying to earn back your investment?

If you're planning to join a paid MLM program but you think it will cost too much for you, and you're not sure if you can get enough signups to cover your membership, what you could do is ask some of your friends if they would join under you, that way you'll have your own mini pre-launch and your own guarantee that you will at least break even on your membership cost.

Suppose it would take 2 people for you to break even, and 3 to generate a paycheck, then ask around until you get at least 2 or 3 definite "YES's" before you sign up, so when you do join, those people will sign up right under you.  Also get them to line up a few people so they will also have an immediate downline. 

There are lots of people here at Adlandpro and most of them are searching for good businesses to join, that's the key word..."good".  If you really study everything about the business you want to join, and get your friends to also read everything about it and make sure it is good, and won't take a monumental effort to promote, then you should be able to successfully gather at least a small group to just cover your membership costs or generate a minimum initial paycheck.  That's better than experiencing a loss of money, right?

Things to look for before joining a business:

Are there several different ways to promote?

Are there any "hands-off" promotional methods in case you and your downliners don't have a lot of time to put in?

Is there excellent support?  Does administration respond to inquiries promptly and courteously?

How much of your membership cost goes toward HELPING YOU make progress, instead of going into the administrations pockets?

Most of all, you want people who are truly interested in the business and know that they will need to do their part in promoting consistently and are eager to learn the details of the business, not just a bunch of friends or relatives or people who follow you into everything you suggest and then lose interest. 

With a good business, you should be able to find at least 2 or 3 very motivated people, and they should be able to find at least 2 or 3.  With just a small but highly motivated MLM group of people who each make a strong LONG-TERM commitment, you will be successful and earn a consistent income.

New Reply
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Avoid Being the Biggest Waste of Your Own Money...Prepare BEFORE You Join:
3/4/2008 11:01:03 AM

Hi, Kathleen

Wouldn't a great question about the business also be "Are the products or services something lots of people would want, and also of high quality?"

Cheri

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 11:13:05 AM

Hi Cheri,

I would consider those to be part of being "good" as I mentioned, make sure the company is good.

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 5:57:47 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
3/4/2008 7:21:33 PM

Hi Kathleen ,

Have a wonderful spring and a great succes in everything you do !

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!