Menu

Tasha Palmer

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
See How 27 yr old Single Mom Went From Barely Paying Rent to No Worries
3/3/2008 11:49:36 AM

You read that right. I am a 27 year old single mom who is earning thousands monthly. I finally can enjoy my life to the fullest.

Hi my name is Tasha and I am a motivated, determined, goal oriented, succesful mompreneur.  It has not always been this easy. I struggled for many years to make ends meet and just a few months ago I had to borrow money to pay my rent. That is when I decided to take matters into my own hands. After much trial and error and research, I found a business that works great for me.

My income has exceeded my wildest dreams.  My team of experts have helped me become and and excellent marketer, plus they close 100% of my sales.  Just monday, my team of experts closed over $50,000 worth of sales for members like me for FR.EE!  As part of my team, they will do the same for you. They will also show you in detail how to succeed online with the best resources, training, and marketing tools.

So don't think that it is impossible. I am proof that anyone can succeed if they put there mind to it.

If you are ready to have a team to back you up, close 100% of your sales, and teach you how earn some real money, then take a look today. See how my team of experts will earn you money on a weekly bases.

Until then,

I wish you the best

Tasha Palmer
Millionaire team leader
www.overflowingbankaccount.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!