For everyone.  It’s easy, its fun and it can

Make you w.ealthy.

Please read on for 2 important updates to this

Ground breaking c.ompany.

It has a c.opyrighted p.ay plan.

This company is adding a another super food to its

10 in One formula.

This is brand new and we are one of the first c.ompanies

To m.arket this new ingredient. You get this 10 in One multi Vitamin and mineral forumla with 5 Super Foods included for o.nly $19.95.

Amalaki

Amalaki is the keystone of Zrii's formulation because it is the botanical for cellular rejuvenation. But we are not the first to see its benefits. For centuries, this small fruit, which grows in the fertile soil at the base of the Himalayas, has often been considered the most effective source for, among other things, promoting cellular rejuvenation, enhancing immune function, and increasing vitality.

More recently, many of these miraculous benefits have been explained, as scientists and nutritionists around the world have documented its properties and unique makeup. However, we still use only the purest, whole-food source of amalaki found anywhere in the world, grown where it originated, fed by the cleanest air and water on the planet. Furthermore, the fruit is wildcrafted, a harvesting technique where the amalaki is taken from trees as they are found in nature, hand-picked according to ancient techniques.

New Product

I have not tried this yet, but will be getting this soon.

My sponsor and our group is one of the fastest growing teams in GBG.  He received s.amples from the c.ompany and was Sharing some with his friends.  He said they were beating down his door for more. This is a new formula that that no other c.ompany has and WORKS!

enRgy™

Raises energy + Reduces appetite*

Looking for energy?  Many people, saddled with high stress jobs, too much information, inadequate nutrition and not enough time, are seeking help to energize their lives.  When visiting a health food store for the first time, their common complaint is that they feel listless, tired and come seeking a natural solution to add vitality to their day. 

We believe that enRgy™ is the answer!

When fatigue is experienced, many sufferers go for carbohydrates or sugar to give them an energy boost.  The consumption of a high caloric snack will provide temporary benefits, but the long term result is roller-coaster energy levels and weight gain.

Regular exercise will invigorate the body over time.  However, getting started is the challenge for most today.  The comment “I do not have the energy to exercise” prevents most from ever getting started.

You will be energized throughout the day and with reduced appetite, eat less.  The combination of increased energy and activity as well as reduced caloric intake leads to successful weight loss!  Achieve your goals with energy and appetite control! 

Combined with a healthy food plan with reduced caloric intake (that includes GBG's 10-in-One Liquid Multi-Formula), exercise and 8 glasses of water a day, leads to a healthier you!  Eat Less!  Weigh Less!

enRgy™Raises e.nergy + Re.duces appetite*

Turns off your hunger switch!  Eat Less!  Weigh Less!

Gain control over food, don’t let food control you!

Elevates mood – Helps resist fattening foods!

Ramps up your workouts for real results!

Save $ on your monthly food budget!

Smooth flow of energy – no crash!

Anyone who joins with me, I will make sure you have a team site F.REE! Like this one!

http://www.gbg-a-team.com

Coming soon! A flash presentation with AR system included

With updates of the new products.

Listen to last nights call on the company and the New Products!

http://go2-url.com/auaezx

I would love to work with you.

Join the fastest growing team in GBG, The A-Team!

http://www.gbg-a-team.com

This is a great company to work with!

Lorna Thurston
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!