Menu

Teresa Soto

478 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Who Is The Mom Team
2/27/2008 4:48:37 PM

About The MOM Team
We are a network of mothers partnered with an International Wellness Company that will help create a better lifestyle for ourselves, our families and the environment. We train and support one another helping each other be successful from our own homes! You are never on your own. Your schedule is as flexible as you make it. Work as much or as little as you want. Never have to ask for a day off again. No sales or home inventory required! I don't sell ANYTHING! We set up accounts for people who are just wanting safer, better, products that cost less. Everyone is already using these products we simply switch stores and actually get the products delivered too our door. I didn't have any idea of all the harmful chemicals I had in my home.

The MOM Team is not limited to moms. We have dads, aunts. uncles, grandparents, people with no children and from many different walks of life on our team! We have room for YOU!

You can enroll this month for just $14.50. You have four months to try it out risk free. That means you can cancel and get your money back if you're not completely satisfied. You have nothing to lose with us!

We Offer for FREE....

Personalized Web Sites
One-on-one Mentoring and Coaching
Unlimited Support
Step by Step Training
Proven Marketing System
Marketing Tools
Corporate Support
Monthly Leadership Bonuses

Visit my website today for more information about this great work at home opportunity.

http://www.MothersHappyAtHome.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!