Menu

Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Get € 100.- in Your Account Per Referral Who Registers on Your Affiliate Link!
2/24/2008 4:14:11 AM
Hi

I got several invitations to register with Revolution Money Exchange.. They all didn't work out.. The case is that RME is not internationally based and if you are, like me, abroad and not based in the US.. You simply cannot sign up..

The Thing is.. that I ran into Money Bookers a couple of Days ago.. Money Bookers is like Alertpay, PayPal and they are growing phenomenally today..

I found out that they will pay you up to € 100.- per person who registers through your affiliate link..

They will pay you 30% of their earned fees to you in the first year your referral is registered with MoneyBookers.. So to earn money, it's vital to start using Money Bookers..

To make a huge amount of money, and ongoing, I'd suggest you start using MoneyBookers on your websites and start getting referrals.. The referral program will be running on and on.. With out stopping..

So each and every referral you bring in, will deliver you 30% of the earned fees Money Bookers make.. and you can immediately withdraw your earned money..

Have fun..

With Love, Light & a Lot of Laughter
Hilde..

PS.. Here's another Great Way to Advertise your Business and to earn a lot of money the same time..
'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!