Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
UNIQUE Business with NO COMPETITION Anywhere! NO SELLING!!
2/13/2008 1:46:33 PM

How much competition does your main business have?  Is it unique enough that the product or service can't be found anywhere else?  If you look around, how many other companies are promoting similar things that your company is offering?

Lotto Magic has no competition, there's no other business anywhere that offers you a legal way to play in a lottery pool and win 10% of all winning tickets within 5 levels, even if there are 10,000's or 100,000's of people in your group.

Lotto Magic has been in business for 12 years worldwide and has paid all commissions and lottery winnings accurately and promptly each month.  This unique opportunity gives us a way to have a ticket in each Florida 6-of-53 lottery drawing every Wednesday and Saturday, without ever standing in line to buy tickets, and we don't have to go to Florida to get them, either!

We get 50% of our own ticket winnings and the other 50% is divided equally up thru the 5 sponsors straight up from us.  When people join in our 5 level downline, we get 10% of the winnings from everyone below us! 

No selling ever!  If you don't like to sell, this is the perfect business for you.

Take a look at all the benefits of becoming a Lotto Magic member, everyone gets a site like this...join as a Team Captain so you can earn commissions!   You earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 thru 5: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

Here's the online audio and details about the lottery payout structure: http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: UNIQUE Business with NO COMPETITION Anywhere! NO SELLING!!
2/13/2008 1:57:59 PM

Hi Kathleen,

The business I'm in is unique with no competition, although it's not widely advertised and there is a lot of training to go through before you are certified.  The comp plan is fantastic and the business the most rewarding I've ever been in.

For personal reasons - much as I would like to join you, I cannot.

It sounds really cool.

Wishing you a Milagro day,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
New Reply
+0
Gene Butterly

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2008 3:38:53 PM
Thanks Kathleen, I'm listening to the Mike Carauna audio right now. Take care, Gene
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 3:46:43 PM

Thanks, Gene!

You're most likely on my son's site, that's his link up there in my post.  If you join thru his link, I'll be your upper-upline.  Thanks for visiting and listening to it!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 3:55:01 PM
Thanks, Jen!

It is really cool!  Lotto Magic was created in 1996 by Richard Moore and a small group of friends, then he had the great idea of introducing it as a business to the subcribers of his mail-order newspaper and it boomed from there!  Lotto Magic did a great business by mail for it's first 9 years and has only been online for 3 years and the membership has greatly increased just since last year!  They still do 80% of their business by mail.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!