Menu

Shaye Richardson

119 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Affiliate Marketing With A Reverse Twist : )-
2/11/2008 7:30:10 PM

Become an affiliate marketer extrodinaire when you become a member of the Reverse Funnel System™. 

By simply marketing the system you earn $1k for each sale you make, plus $1k from the sales made by the direct members of your team.

Selling memberships to Global Resorts Network, the Inner Circle will show you how to use the Reverse Funnel System™ to get you earning a full time income working part time hours from home.

But don't be scared, this is not a complicated thing to do. I simply drive traffic to my site and the funnel does the rest. I never sell anything, never make a phone call, never pay for leads or attend meetings. Using the techniques and promotion material provided in the Reverse Funnel System™, I focus on pumping the traffic through each day then go to bed knowing I have done my job. Today I woke up to a new sale generated simply by posting to my blog! This is my second sale for the month and both came through the fully automated expert sales funnel.

If you visit my site and register for more information you will be directed to a page where you can access a free report that covers this in alot more detail. If you are searching or simply just want to know more about this system I encourage you to register today.

Promote & Prosper : )

p.s you may wish to whitlist topdestinations_grn@white.expty.com first. No mail here please, you may contact me at the email below.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!