Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
66% of Membership Goes Directly Toward COMMISSIONS! 16% Contributes to EDUCATION!!
2/11/2008 12:06:19 PM

Lotto Magic pays out 66% of the membership fee to the members!  When someone joins on your first level, 50% goes to you, and 16% is divided equally among the 4 members straight up from you, and another 16% goes to lottery tickets which contribute toward the education of young people from preschool to college level.

There's no training needed, no complicated commission structures, no workbooks to study, no ridiculous level titles named after gemstones.

When you join as a Team Captain, you earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 thru 5.  You also get 50% of your personal lottery winnings AND 10% of all winnings thru 5 levels under you, even if there are 10,000's of people in your group, the least you ever get is 10% of lottery winnings.

You can earn over $95,000 in commissions yearly with just 5 signups per person per level.  Lots of members get many more than 5 signups per month, it doesn't take long, everyone knows about lottery tickets, no big explanations necessary. 

This is not online gambling, Lotto Magic is a group of people playing the Florida state lottery together.  The Florida lottery is a multi-billion dollar a year industry and has contributed over $20 Billion dollars toward public education.  The Florida Lottery has some of the biggest jackpots among the 40 states that have lotteries, and there's an average of 200,000 winners every week.  $8 to $9 monthly of your membership cost in Lotto Magic goes directly to the Florida state lottery, you're actually contributing to the education of American youth from preschool to college level.

Lotto Magic has been in business for 12 years, has members in all 50 states and several countries. Lotto Magic has actually been bringing in international money for the education of American young people for more than a decade!!

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 66% of Membership Goes Directly Toward COMMISSIONS! 16% Contributes to EDUCATION!!
2/11/2008 1:08:21 PM

Lotto Magic provides an equal chance for everyone to earn a great income!  You don't need to be at the top of a huge group to earn the most, you can actually earn more than your upline sponsors at any given time, it just depends on your own personal motivation!   You could join this month and potentially earn more than the 5 levels above you within a short time, just from telling people about the high quality of Lotto Magic.  

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 66% of Membership Goes Directly Toward COMMISSIONS! 16% Contributes to EDUCATION!!
2/11/2008 11:22:17 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 7:33:47 AM

Thanks, Nick!!  Have a terrific Tuesday!!

New Reply
+0