Menu

Does your business make the grade?
2/11/2008 9:14:10 AM
Welcome. I am a Gold Ambassador in the only company that has a zero impact on the planet. I offer exclusive product lines to my clients that keep them healthy as well as 300 other products that support a healthier lifestyle. The reason I decided to partner with this company is because they took me from being miserable to ecstatically healthy. Ask me more about my products and my story or go to the following link
http://www.getgreenlysuccessful.com. Learn how you can get $3400 worth of products for $125. Thanks for stopping by and remember it's better to be out-standing than in-sitting.

The Secret To My Success

The Secret to Long-Term Financial Freedom: Your Primary Business!

This is an outline for you to follow when finding a solid opportunity in Network Marketing. All I am hoping to accomplish is to help people overcome some of the obstacles that we all encounter early in our career. If you don't choose the the right Primary Business, you will have a massive uphill battle on your hands and probably quit with a negative outlook on it! I have developed 7 Critical Elements for you to use in selecting and evaluating your Primary business to partner with and that will provide you with Long-Term Financial Freedom.

1. Unique Products: Products must serve multiple different Market Categories. Products must be unique enough to get Patents and the Products have to serve the Masses.

2. Company Stability: The ability to give you long-term business and financial security, based on their company and business history. Don't be fooled by those start ups telling you to get in early. It's all a crock of hooie.

3. Marketing System: A System to market your primary must be Simple and Duplicable. If you can?t do it, there is no point on getting started. Make sure there are multiple strategies that you can use to build, some companies even discourage the use of the internet to promote! (what century are we in?)

4. Company Management: Must be led by already Successful Leaders in Business with a Vision for Future Growth.

5. Global Reach: Should be ground floor in their Global Expansion.

6. Compensation & Incentives: Maximize your income based on your efforts. Must payout at least 50% of Sales, must offer Unlimited Depth within compensation plan, must offer Fast Start Bonuses, must offer other Rewards and Recognition and you must be able to achieve $10,000/month true residual with less than 500 people in the organization.

7. Pay-It Forward: Does the company Pay-It Forward to the Masses. They must give back globally what they are taking out. The company?s vision is to make an Impact on the World in a Positive Way. Some are in it for a quick boost to their income and then shut down before they pay out your commissions. Put you off and put you off. Will say anything to divert your attention to the fact that they're waiting for enough startups to buy into their scheme so they can hit the road. To name a few excuses: the site is down, the matrix programming is more complicated than we thought and needs to be written again, due to the volume it's slowing down the site, etc.

I now suggest that whether you have a primary business or not, you get in contact with me. If you need help evaluating a business I will be more than happy to help you. This will allow you to determine the best course of action for you to maximize your potential and secure your long-term financial goals with no tricks. Be careful out there! Don't join any business until you've seen my site http://www.getgreenlysuccessful.com. Take care!
Tina Canney http://www.enrolltoprosperity.com "What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?"
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!